07

Logan-

I woke up tangled in my bed sheets, my hair was a mess and I had makeup under my eyes from last night.

As soon as I realized what happened last night I was sad and mad. How could I let myself fall for him. He told me he loves me and I don't know if I believe it. He probably told every girl he's been with that. I sit up and pull my knees to my chest.

Quietly sobbing to myself. I'm such an idiot. There's a knock on my door and I wipe away my tears. "Come in." I say sighing. Sam walks in smiling at me. I roll my eyes and he sits down by me. "Hey beautiful." He kisses me but I turn away. "What's wrong?" He ask worried. "It's nothing." I say getting off my bed. I open the bathroom door and lock it.

I change into some maroon leggings and a gray long sleeve shirt. I slip on my black vans and grab my phone. Walking downstairs I see Brooke in the kitchen with the Jack's,Nate,and Sam. I mentally roll my eyes and go in. "Bout time you came down." Brooke says. I fake laugh with her. I look at Sam and he nods his head towards the back porch. I shrugg my shoulders and walk to the porch.

"Tell me what's wrong?" He said sitting down beside me. "Really? You think I'm that stupid." He looks at me like he doesn't know what I'm talking about. "I heard some thing about you Sam. I heard about all the naughty things you've done." I say whispering into his ear. I get up and go back in.

Sam grabs my wrist before I could go in. "I know you like me." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He just smirk at me and goes in. I sit there and think about what happened.

I'm not gonna let myself fall for him. I've gotten hurt too many times.

I take out my phone and scroll through twitter. "Logan?" I jump and see Brooke. I smile at her and she sits by me. "What did happen last night?" She ask.

"Me and Sam had sex. I don't know what I was thinking. Or if I was thinking at all." I say sighing and lay my head down.

"Did he use protection?" She ask worried. Did he?

"I-I don't know."

"Well you need to find out." She says plainly.

I nod my head. Gosh why do I always seem to fuck things up!? I never do anything right.

-

-

-

"Logan. Can I talk to you?" I look up and see Sam standing there. "Uh sure." I say and sit up.

"It's obvious you like me." He says shutting my door,smirking.

I do like him. The way his lips move in sync with mine. No what am I thinking. He's a player and always will be a player.

"You're a player Sam. And I'm not gonna be apart of your little games."

"Ouch that hurts." He says in a dramatic way putting his hand over his heart.

I roll my eyes at him and get up. I open my door and point to get out. "Go." He just laughs at me and shuts my door. He pushes me against the door and grabs my wrist.

Putting them above my head. He begins kissing my neck. I bite my lip trying not to moan. He finds my sweet spot and begins sucking on it. "Sam!" I whisper-yell. He smirks against my neck.

He started kissing me passionately. I kiss back even though I didn't want too. He licks my bottom lip for entrance. I don't let him and he grab my butt making me gasp and takes this as a chance and slips his tongue in. I pull back and look at him. He let's go of my wrist.

I slap him and walk out. I grab my keys and get into my car. I put them in the ignition and drive off.