18

Logan

I could sense someone watching me. "What?!" I say groggily. I roll to my side and tried to fall asleep. Again.

Someone laughed. "Can I help you Kian?" I smile to myself. "Yeah you can start by locking your front door."

I laugh at myself. "Yeah. Thanks for reminding me." We sit in my room talking for a while. Letting time pass. It felt like hours and hours. It's only been two.

~The Next Day~

I get my Nike running shoes on and grab my phone and headphones. As soon as I open my door. I was hoping I wouldn't have to see his face for a while.

I lock my front door and walk past him. "Can we talk please?" He says with pleading eyes.

"Sammy there's nothing to talk about. Okay?" I say, wishing he would understand.

He grabs my wrist and spins me around. "Please?" He ask again. I nod my head no. He let's go. I put both ear buds and go run, like I do every morning.

After I get done and walk up my drive way he's still here. I walk past him and shut my door. I go upstairs to take a shower. I hear the front door open.

I lock my bathroom door. I turn the water on to the right temperature. Striping from my clothes I put Pandora on and get in. Washing my body and hair.

I get out and find a clean bra and underwear. I shut my dresser and go back in to the bathroom. Before I could shut the door Sammy stopped it.

"Why is it so hard for you to understand I don't want to talk to you!?" I yell a little bit louder than I expected.

"Logan please let me ex-"

I interrupt him. "Explain what? The picture is pretty obvious you dumb ass. I can't believe I let you in." He doesn't say anything.

"Look I'm sorry. Okay? I didn't know what was going on. I was fine, then she came out of nowhere. Then she began kissing."

"Why did you grab her ass then!?" He didn't say anything, again.

"I'm sorry too, that I believed you could change. That you aren't 'like the others' but I guess not." Tears streaming down my eyes. He comes closer. "Just go Sam. Before you do any more damage." I shut the door and them on.

When I come out he's already gone. I put on some athletic shorts and a T-shirt. I lay down, regretting I ever met Sammy.