23

Brooke

Oh shit. A drunk Sammy barges in. "What are you doing here?" The door still open. He pulls out a gun waving it around.

"To see Logan." He slurs her name a little. "Well she's not here." I back up a little. A smirk appears on his face. "Why don't we have some fun." I push him down and run to my room.

I feel him close behind. I grab my phone and dial 911. He takes my phone out of my hand. I scream a little and he throws it across the room. Slamming my door shut he pushes me back. The gun on my face. "You know I've always found you really hot." He bites on my neck.

"Please stop." I feel beads of sweat on my face and tears streaming down. "Shhh baby girl. It will be alright." Next thing I know darkness surrounds me.

Logan

After my thirty minute run I go back to my car and go to a store near by. I find a shirt in the back and put it on. I go in and buy Gatorade and some chips.

Brooke

I try opening my eyes. All I see is white. Everywhere. I have a major headache. I try to cover my eyes but my hands are tied. I open my eyes fast and see my hands and feet tied to my bed post.

My cheeks are stained with tears. I look around and see Sammy standing in front of my bed. "You've been a very naughty girl Brooke."

"Please let me go." My voice cracking. He takes another drink of some beer or whatever. "I can't do that." I try to get my hands lose. "Please please. I promise I won't tell anyone."

"I'm not fucking stupid!!" He yells loud. Laughing like a maniac.

Logan

I'm driving home and Kian calls. I pick up my phone and answer it. "Hey." I hear his familiar voice. "Heyyy I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?"

"Yeah. I'll call you back in about twenty or so."

"Okay. We are going to the movies so you don't have to dress too fancy." I laugh a little and hang up.

I pull in the drive way and none of the lights are on besides her little lamp. I leave my phone in to charge. I walk in and turn on the lights. The little table I have to put the keys is broken on the floor along with the glass bowl.