16

Logan

"Hey Brooke. You're probably still sleeping but I decided to go back to L.A. because I want you to have some time with your family. I'll see you when you get back." I end the call and put my phone in my pocket. I sigh and quietly walk through the empty airport.

I mean there's other people here but its not busy. I hear the flight to L.A. being called and I make my way to the gate. I make my way to my seat. I'm exhausted.

The plane finally took off. I text Jack J and asked if he could pick me up later. I put my headphones in and let sleep take over.

~~~~

"Ma'am?" I feel someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see everyone getting off. I get up and go inside the airport. I see Johnson and he has a suitcase with him. As I get closer I see he got mine. "Thank you." I hug him. We talk a little going to his car. After we get settled he drives off.

"Is-"

"No. He's at his place. He hasn't even left, ever since it happened." He finishes. All I could do was nod my head. Then he pulls into the IHOP parking lot. "I can tell you're hungry. I am too." I smile at him and we get out. I leave my phone to charge.

"Just us two." I hold onto Johnson's forearm. We sit in front of each other in the booth. "I heard what happened. I'm sorry about it." All I could do was nod my head, again. I didn't want Jack to see me like this. I excuse myself and go to the bathroom. I tie my hair up in a bun.

I walk out and go back to the seat. As I come back there's already breakfast on the table. "I didn't know what you wanted so I just-"

"Thanks Jack. Its fine." We smile at each other and begin to eat. After we got done Jack paid and felt bad cause I didn't want him to pay. "You know you didn't have to pay." I say walking out. "Yeah I know."

Then he pulls me behind. Confused I try to look over his shoulders. I fail cause he is much taller than me. I hear a familiar voice.

Sam. Oh shit. I get on the other side of him and hold his forearm. Again. "Hey Sam." They do this little hand shake. How do people have time to make up a hand shake?

"Have you heard from her?" Jack just nods his head no. They talk a little and I tug on his arm. "Uh I gotta get going now." He says in a rush. I get in front of him, while walks behind me. He gets me in and hurries to get in.

"You're gonna have to talk to him sooner or later." I sigh knowing he's right. He starts the car and takes me home.

Jack J.

I drive off and take Logan back home. I know she's hurt. I could feel she wanted to leave when Sam showed up with Nate. I've known Sam for a while. It doesn't change the fact that he hurt her. Logan is like a sister to me.

I pull up in her driveway. She gets out and goes to get her suitcase. "Logan it's fine. I got it." She just looks at me and goes to unlock the door.

Brooke

I wake up and immediately grab my phone. A voicemail from Logan. I listen to it and just lay there. I wish she could've stayed a day longer.

I'd probably do the same, if I was in her shoes. I set my phone down and get ready for the day.

Logan

After I got my suitcase from Johnson I took it in my room, unpacking a few clothes.

"Hey Johnson listen, thank you for picking me up and everything."

"No problem." He gives me a hug and kisses my forehead and leaves.