13

*Two Weeks Later*
Logan-

"Mom please don't cry." I say. "I'm trying. Its just that you go away for so long. I don't know when I'm gonna see you again."

"I'll call you when I land. I promise." I hug her one last time and go get on the plane.

I find my seat and sit down. I had fun with my parents. They actually like Sam. I'm happy they do.

"What are you thinking about?" I look up and see Sam looking at me.

"Oh uh it's nothing." I say and look out the window. Waiting for it to take off.

After a few minutes we finally take off. I decided to take a nap because it seems we get to places faster.

-

-

-

"Aye Brooke! I'm back." I scream then end up laughing. I go to my room and take out my camera and laptop so I can finish editing my YouTube video.

"Logan!!!" I hear come from my door. I look up and see Brooke coming in.

"How was Missouri?" She ask. "Omfg I had so much fun. My parents actually like Sam." I say. "That's good."

"Yeah. I made a vlog video when I was there. I'm almost done editing it."

After I finish I let her watch it. "It's really good. I'm sure they'll like it." I smile and set my camera and laptop on my dresser.

I change into my black Nike track shorts and a tank top. I take out my black Nike elite sock and put them on. My hair in a messy bun. I go downstairs and get me a snack.

Going back up I feel someone's arms wrap around me. I turn a little and see Sam's blonde hair. "Hi Sam." I say. Before he said anything I interrupt him. "I can see your hair." I laugh at him and go to my room. He shuts my door.

"What do you wanna do?" He ask. Cuddling me. "American Horror Story Marathon!" I say. He nods his head and I go to Netflix and search AHS.

Sam ends up falling asleep. I get up and turn the tv off. Because he's always touring and what not I let him sleep. I grab my laptop and go on twitter and look through my feed. I come across a picture of me and Sammy.

I favorite and retweet it.

@logancasey: "guys I'm hella bored so favorite/retweet and I'll follow as many of you I can." I send it and my notifications blow up.

I look at who favorite'd it and follow them. As I hit the follow limit I log out and go downstairs.

I'm greeted by a happy Brooke. "Why are you so happy?" I laugh. "I'm going to Florida to visit my family. And you are coming with me." She says. I squeal in excitement.

"Yay! Don't they live in Miami?" I ask. "Yeah we are leaving in two weeks. I know you just came back and everything. If you don't wanna go it's okay."

"No no no. It's okay. I don't mind." She smiles at me. I give her a hug and go upstairs. I take off my glasses and lay by Sam.

Thank you guys for 10K+ reads(: I'm glad you all like the book. Reading your comments makes me feel better about this book.-Kaylia ✌