19

Logan

A few days have past. I haven't heard from Sam, yet. Johnson had called me when Sam left my place. He told me he wouldn't do something like that. All I could was 'oh'. I finish editing my YouTube video and begin to upload it.

I grab my phone so I can tweet it.

@logancasey:" Okay guys my new YouTube video will be up in 25 minutes. " I tweet it and my notifications blow up.

I set my phone down and hear someone knocking. I open it and see Sam. I let him and finish cooking me breakfast.

"Why do you want to talk to me?"

"I've been thinking about what Johnson said to me when I came back from Florida." He nods his head.

"Explain." I say with no emotion.

~~~~~

"I don't know Sam. I can't forgive you that easily and expect that nothing happened."

"I know. It was stupid. I didn't mean for anything to happen. I-"

"Sam I think you need to go." I open the front door. He sighs and leaves. I go up to my room and lay down. Wishing I could just get away for a while.

How did I get caught up in this mess? I grab my phone and click on Pandora. Going to the G-Eazy station.(OMFG G-Eazy is bae asf!)

I hear a knock. I go downstairs and open the door. I see a smiling Brook. She comes in and I close the door. "Soooo how was the rest of your vacation?"

"It was good. I was a little sad you left."

"I know and I'm sorry. I didn't want you to deal with my drama. Or whatever. I wanted you to have fun." She pulls me in a hug. "Anything happen?"

I sigh. "Sammy came over. He wanted to explain. So I let him. I didn't forgive him because he knows what he did. I just couldn't do it. I told him he had to leave."

We sit on the couch and talk about what happened.

It's short. I know. Just a fill in chapter I guess. I think I'm almost done with this book. Maybe four or five chapters. I don't know if I'm gonna do a sequel just yet. -Kaylia