04

Logan-

Brooke lays down beside me on my bed. "What's up!?" She ask. "Nothing much. Just thinking." I whisper the last part so I can only hear it. We lay there for a while talking about random things. "In a few weeks I'm going back to Missouri to visit my family. They don't know yet." I say smiling. It's been a couple months since I've seen them. I'm happy because they support me. I wanted to go to college but this is something I've been wanting to do for a while.

"What's today's plan?" Brooke says in a happy voice. "I don't feel like doing anything really. I just want to take a break." I say before yawning. She just nods her head and goes downstairs. I grab my phone off my night stand and look through my notifications on instagram and twitter.

I grab my phone once again and text Kian.

Me: Hey can I come over?
Ki-Ki: Of course! When you wanna come over just come

I set my phone down and grab my Nike slides and my ray bans. "Brooke! I'm going to chill with Kian for a while." I yell to her. "USE PROTECTION!" She yells back. I laugh at her and nod my head. I take my keys out of the basket and get in.

I pull into their drive way and walk right in. "Kian I'm here!" I say walking to the kitchen to get me something to drink. I feel arms wrap around my waist. "Hey Kian." "How did you know it was me?" He pouts and crosses his arms. "Because I'm smart." I say sarcastically. He laughs at me and sits next to me.

"Hey I'm filming a video this week. Wanna be in it?" "Sure." I reply happily. He just smiles at me and we continue to talk.

~~~

"What time is the bonfire?" "There really isn't a certain time but I'd say nine o'clock." He says in response. "Cool." Kian grabs my hand and pulls me to his room. He shuts the door and turns the tv. "Let's watch American Horror Story!" I say excited. He puts it on and I lay down next to him.

Kian-

Logan lays next to while we watch AHS. I slowly wrap my arms around her waist. She doesn't pull back or anything. I look at her and see she's already asleep. She looks beautiful sleeping. I pull the blankets over the both of us.