~CHAPTER 8~

"I am not well,
I am broken,
I want to cry,
I want to die,
I still smile,
___________________
Song name: Deja Vu
Artist(s): Olivia Rodrigo
________________________
Warning: has a bit of violence.

"I am not well,I am broken,I want to cry,I want to die,I still smile,___________________Song name: Deja VuArtist(s): Olivia Rodrigo________________________Warning: has a bit of violence

"WHAT THE FUCK WE DO?" Alexander shouted.

"Well, the first thing to do is calm the fudge down," I said and picked up Alexander's phone to make a phone call.

Speaking of fudge, I am craving some fudge right now. Maybe I will get that later. 

"What are you doing?" He said.

Is he stupid?

"Calling," I replied as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Calling? We are being fucking followed and you are calling on my phone?" Alexander shouted, glaring at me.

And he is back.

Not the time Ariana.

"I am calling Sebastian your dumb butt," I said putting the call, which is now ringing, on speaker.

"I don't have time for your bullshit Xander," Sebastian said as soon as he answered the phone call.

I gave Alexander the 'we are talking about this later look' before focusing back on the phone call.

"It is not Alexander. It is Ariana speaking," I said before he could cut the phone call.

"Ari? Why are you calling on Xander's phone?" Sebastian asked.

"Well, I am kinda in a rush so I couldn't care about whose phone I am calling on since there are cars following us, and before you say it's the bodyguards, it's not," I said in a rushed voice.

He let out a string of colorful words.

"You can swear later, for now, please tell me that you are calling for bodyguards because god help me if you aren't. And after this is done and if I make it out alive, you and I are going to have a freaking conversation on why there are bodyguards and why are there bloody people following us," I said and asked him in one breath

Obviously, they are in the mafia.

"We are on the way," he said, completely ignoring me, and cutting the call. I put the phone away and look in the rear-view mirror.

"Frick, they are gaining on us," I said. I looked around to find anything to defend Alexander and I with. I opened a compartment in from of me and found two guns.

"Why do you even have two guns? You know what? Don't answer," I said and checked if those guns have bullets.

Mafia. Mafia. Mafia idiot.

I started hearing gunshots and glass breaking. I ducked down to avoid any bullets and check a safe time to shoot. The gunshots stopped so I thought that they were refilling bullets. I opened the car door and shot a car's tire. It went flying to the tree and boom!