Meeting Rose

Your pov
Today I get to meet one of the biggest fashion designers. I kept looking at myself in the mirror. Will she like me? I question. I look at the digital clock that's next to my bed and realise I'm late. Shit. I rush out the door and almost run to the shop that is just a few buildings down from my house. I get in the building and try to collect myself. "Hello how can I help you" someone at the desk asks. "Hello I'm here to see Ms. Weil" I say. "Call me Rose, Ms. Weil makes me feel old" the woman at the desk says. "Oh alright" I say looking at her. Oh my Lord she's hot. Her hair is a sandy blonde. Her eyes are a deep chocolate brown that I could get lost in. She had an amazing Irish accent. Her lips were pink and full that I wanted to kiss her. NO! Y/n you can't think that. She might be your future boss. "Are you alright dear" she asks bring me out of my thoughts. "Y-yes I'm fine" I respond blush starting to show on my face."Now if you could follow me to my office I would gladly like to start this interview "she says starting to walk away. "Of course" I reply. I watch her walk away and I have to jog to catch up. The way her hips sway is intoxicating.

A/n: this is my first story. So tell me what you think and thanks for reading. 😊