home

Y/ns pov

I woke up the next morning in Rose's arms. Today we leave to head back home. I look at her still sleeping having no cares in the world.

"My love you look so at peace. I wish I could be at peace like you. I've hoped that you will be happy that we had this trip just the 2 of us. I am so sorry that it was last minute but I enjoyed it. I know that you are in a deep sleep but I love you so much"

She moved closer to me making a small noise. It was like a whimper mixed with a moan. Is she dreaming about sex?

"Mmmh"

"F-fuck y/n"

I watched as her body moved slightly turning me on. She let out more whimpers until her body went slack. God damn it now I'm horny.

"Rose" I nuge her body

"Mm"

"Roseee"

"Noooo"

"Mommy" I whine

"Whatttttt"

"Need you"

---------------------

Now we're at the airport waiting to go home. Rose misses Jack so much that she keeps asking what time we leave.

"Flight 278 is now boarding" we heard over the speakers.

We boarded and almost as soon as we took off she fell asleep on me. I smile at her and put my head phones in. I put on our song on loop( pick whatever you want) and fell asleep holding her hand.

Rose's pov

I woke up to y/n still holding my hand. She was still in her sleeping state which didn't bother me. I spent most the flight thinking about Jack and how happy I am to see him again. As we started to land y/n woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"We home?"

"Yes baby we're home"

"Can you drive pease" she begs

"Of course my love"

Skip to Lou and Debbie's

I knock on the door at Deb and Lou's house. Deb opened the door with a smile.

"JACKIE"

"COMING"

Jack walked in the room and his face lit up.

"Mommy!"

"Hey buddy"

"Where's mama at" he asks hugging me

"The car she fell asleep"

He giggled.

"You ready to go?"

He got his bag and nodded.

"Thank you Debbie and Lou for everything" I smile

"Anytime Rose now go home and rest"

Time skip to home

I shook y/n gently as Jack went inside.

"Y/n"

"5 mor minute"

"Baby we're home"

She opened her eyes and looked into the garage. It was dark outside so we moved into the light filled house.

"Mama!"

"Hey baby" she smiled

"I missed you"

"I missed you more Jackie"

We ate some dinner then tucked Jack into bed. Once he was in bed we both went to bed.

"Goodnight Rose" she mumbled into my chest

"Goodnight baby" I whispered into her hair and kissed her head.