alcohol addiction?

Tw: mentions of alcohol and abuse

The first thing I see and smell is whiskey. There are 1 or 2 empty bottles on the coffee table that is in the room and a glass next to them. I guess she's been under a lot of stress but that doesn't mean that she's an alcoholic. Does it? "This is where we will be working" Rose tells me. "Okay" I reply. We sit down and talk for a little while drinking a little bit. We had a few shots and she raised her hand with her glass in it and I flinched. She looks at me with confusion and sorrow in her eyes. "Who hit you" she asked. "My parents were abusive so I moved away" I reply try to keep my composure. "I am so sorry" she says.

Then out of nowhere I started to break down. "Shh, I got you, you're safe." I hear Rose whisper as she pulls me into her embrace. After a few minutes I had calmed down and my head was laying on her lap as she played with my curls.

Rose's POV
I sat there playing with y/n's y/h/c curls. Thinking that she was asleep I whispered "I love you". She mumbled " I love you too" back to me and it took me by surprise. Despite the shock I bent over and kissed her forehead. She smiled a little then rolled over and snuggles up closer to me. How did I end up falling in love with my newest employee I thought. I fully lay down on the couch and she moves to lay her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her protectively like if I were to let go she would dissapere. Slowly I drift into a deep sleep with y/n in my arms.

A/n: thank you so much for reading. If you want comment any ideas that you have.
Thank you ❤
S<3