I still love you

Tw:cursing

Your pov:

The next morning I woke up with Rose in my arms sleeping peacefully. Her chest rising and falling with every breath she took her soft snores filling the room. This woman was my everything. She was my world. Her blonde hair perfectly framing her face.

She woke up a few minutes later to me looking at her. She smiled at me and clung onto me. I mindlessly started to run my fingers through her hair.

She hummed in approval and I continued. I started to space out think about what the day would hold. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a phone ring. I can't do this right now it's only 8 am.

Like Rose was reading my mind she picked up the phone so I wouldn't have to. She frowned at the contact that was showing and I got really confused until she showed me. It was mother fucking Daphne.

She answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello" Rose answered

"Hello Rosie" Daphne replied

"What do you want" she asked

"You" she teased

"Oh yeah well you can fuck off Kluger cause she's mine" I hiss

"Who in the fuck knuckles are you" she growled

"She's my girlfriend you intolerant shit" Rose growled back

"Fine" she scoffs and hangs up.

I sigh and lay my face in my pillow. She started to trace patterns on my back which make me feel a little better. I roll over to look at her.

She starts to kiss my neck making me giggle. Once she's done with my neck she peppers my face with her kisses. I smile and laugh more which makes her happy.

"There's that smile"

"Sorry to ruin the mood but I'm hungry what do you want for breakfast"

"What ever you'd like"

I head to the kitchen to make us pancakes. I made the batter and I heard her feet on the tile. I felt her arms snake around my waist her head on my shoulder.

"Do you want anything in your pancakes"

"Chocolate chips!" She says like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"Alright,go get the nutella too"

She let's go of my waist and runs to the pantry. I laugh at her antics and grab the chocolate chips. She comes back, sits on the counter and takes some of the batter.

I make her pancakes first then hand them to her. She hops down from the counter and gladly takes them from me. I grab mine then go sit with her at the table.

She spreads nutella on hers then smirked at me. She takes some of the knife and puts it on my nose. I gasp pretending to be offended then do the same to her.

"I could get used to this"

"Me too"

I was just about to kiss her when I heard the doorbell ring. I wipe the nutella of my nose then hers. I open the door and almost slam it. I look over to Rose and she comes over.

Rose's pov

"What do you want Daphne" I ask adgitated

"I told you over the phone" she smirked

"Well you already tried to break us up but I won't happen. I will never be yours" I snarl

"But she ran from you" she whined

"I don't care, I love her and she loves me" I retort

"SO PISS OFF" Y/n yells and slams the door

Back to your pov

I slammed the door and sat back down at the table. I took a bite of my food then pushed it away not being hungry anymore. Rose walked in and sat down next to me.

She pushed my food back to me and I shook my head no. She looked at me silently beg that I would eat more. I simply sat there and pouted. She eventually gave up on me eating more and ate hers. I got up after a little and went to shower.

A/n: I live