home

Your pov

It's been a few days and I can go home now. Rose still wants to baby me but I guess I'm ok with that. I'm finally back in my clothes. Rose drove is home and made me sit on the couch. I looked at her say I was fine but she still made me go.

I plopped down on the couch as she grabbed Jack and our bag. I was about to get up and take Jack when she gave me a 'get up and see if you sleep with me tonight' look. I stayed put and she brought him over. I made silly faces as Rose unpacked and kept watching me.

Rose's pov

As y/n made faces at our son I unpacked the bag we had but still kept an eye on her. I feel like she doesn't want me to baby her but I need to make sure my baby's ok. After I unpacked I made my way back to the living room.

"Hey baby?"

"Yes my love" she smiles

"Before this all happened, I think you had a nightmare"

Her face dropped which made me regret saying anything about it. She looked at me with fear and saddens in her eyes.

"I'm sorry we don-"

"Did I say anything in my sleep?"

"Well yes"

"You mumbled I'm sorry, I won't do it again. I promise just please don't hurt me"

"Oh do you want me to explain?" She asks

I just nod my head. She explains everything that her parents did. While listening my heart shatter at what she had to go through. By the end tears were streaming down her face and Jack nuzzled into her.

"Oh pumpkin" I say as I pull her close.

She kept sobbing for about 25 minutes until she pulled away. She looked at me with sorrow before she spoke.

"You're not going to hurt me right?"

"No, never sweetheart. I will never hurt a beautiful person like you no matter what"

She smiles a little bit then rests her head on my shoulder. We had pizza for dinner then gave Jack his bath. After we put him in bed y/n lays down in ours.

"Wanna take a bath? I'll join you"

"Really?" She asks her face lighting up

"What ever makes my baby happy" I laugh

She carefully got up from bed and walked into the bathroom. I heard the water turn on then hear her struggling. I walk in to see her on one foot trying to kick off her pants. She looks up at me as I'm trying to stifle a laugh.

"Can you help me please?"

"Mhm"

Soon enough the tub is filled and bubbly cause I know just how she likes it. I get in first after I help pull off her shirt. She then gets in and leans back on me. She let's out a contented sigh and she physically relaxes.

"I love you ma belle"

"And I love you most amore" I smile.

She turns her head to look at me looking for any doubt in my eyes.

"I'm not lying I promise I do love you and that will never change. You're my baby and I'll be with you until the end"

She nods and just lays with me. I ment what I said I'll be with her all the way.