date night

Still y/n's pov

It's now or never.

I get out of Rose's car and my anxiety continues to build. What if something goes wrong. What if she's going to tell me we have to break up. No y/n she wouldn't do that. Would she?

As she could sense that I was tence she came over and grabbed my hand. I hold it tight as I look at her. She brings my hand up to her lips and kisses it to tell me that it'll be fine.

I nod and smiled at her. She smiles back and we head inside. We wait for a few minutes then we're greated by a hostess.

"Do you have a reservation" she asks.

"Yes 2 for Weil" Rose answers

"Right this way" she says and grabs 2 menus. She lead us to our table and told us someone would would be there in a moment.

"What can I get you ladies to drink" our waiter asks

"A bottle of wine please" Rose smiles

"Of course. I'll be right back with that" he relplys

He leaves and comes back with a bottle of red and 2 glasses. I watch Rose pour the wine into one of the glasses and she hands it to me.

"Thank you" I say

"Your welcome" she replys

He comes back a little while later and asked what we would like to eat. I ordered the ribs and Rose just went with a salad. A little later our food comes and Rose looks at me.

"What" I ask

"You've got bbq sauce on your face" she giggles

"Oh" I reply turning a light shade of crimson.

I wipe it off my face and offer her a bit which she gladly accepts. She takes a bite and is amazed by the flavor. I smiled then laughed at her.

"What" she questions

"You got it on your nose silly" I laugh then wipe it off her nose. She was now a deep shade of crimson. I don't think I've seen her so flustered.

I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turn around. My jaw dropped. I thought she left the country to be with Debbie. Am I dreaming. I don't think I am.

"Lou!!!!" I gasp

"Hey kid" she relpys

"What are you doing here. I thought you left with Deb"I ask

"We missed New York so we came back" she states.

"Oh this is-"

"Rose how are you" she asks cutting me off

"I'm doing well" she relpys

"Good.Y/n/n I got some news for ya" she says

"What is it" I ask

"Im married" she tells us

"That's amazing" I relpy

"Well I gotta go cya later" Lou says

"Bye" Rose and I say in unison.

She leaves and we go back to eating our food. After we finish and much debate I finally let Rose pay.

"Ready to go" she asks

"Yep"I relpy and get up

She gets up and grabs her and I coats. I put mine on and help her put hers on. We go back to the car but before we can get in I pulled her closer to me and kissed her.

She immediately kissed me back. I pulled away and smiled as I felt my face get hot. Rose's face was crimson and she was smiling too. We get in the car and drive back to my place. We get up to my room and I change into my pj's. She looks at me and I hand her some too. She changes and lays down next to me in bed.

She cuddles up with me and I pull her as close as she could be to me. Soon I hear her soft snores and fall into a deep sleep next to her.

A/n:hey guys just wanted to let you know I'm alive.
S<❤