what about a family

Your pov

I woke up the next morning with Rose next to me still asleep. I started to stroke her hair which made her stir. She looked up at me still a little bit sleepy but smiled. I also did but started to day dream.

I saw her mouth moving but heard no sound coming out. I didn't notice but I had stopped my movements and was like that for minutes.

I was snapped back to reality when Rose shook me. She looked at me worried and in return I gave her a weak smile.

"I zoned out again didn't I"

"Mhm"

"Sorry"

"It's alright just tell me why please"

"It was about us"

She looks at me puzzled. I don't say anything else. I simply get out of bed and walk to the fridge. I grabbed so food for myself and sat in the living room. She soon followed after and looked at me from the doorway.

I kept slowly eating my food while drifting from reality. I looked up at her once and she just smiled. I didn't smile back just continued to space out.

Day dream

"Rose I can't"

"5 more minutes baby. Then you'll meet them"

I nod then hear crying a few minutes later. I lay my head back on the pillow exhausted. I wonder what he'll be like when he grows up. Cause right now he's a mini Rose.

I smile seeing Rose trying to be careful while holding him. She hands the little boy over to me and I smile.

End of day dream

"Rose?"

"Hm"

"Have you ever thought about having a family"

"Not really" she mumbles shoving a spoonful of Nutella in her mouth.

"Oh" I sigh

"Why" she asks eating more.

"Would you ever want to" I ask

She nods and my frown turns into a smile. She looks at me a little confused until she put 2 and 2 together.

"How bout a family you,me and a little one" I wondered.

She nods faster this time and relief comes over me. She ditched the Nutella and ran over to me. She picked me up and squeezed me until I couldn't breath.

"Rose... Air... Can't breathe"

"Roight sorry"

I smile and roll my eyes. I told her that we could look to adopt a little one.

Time skip to the end of Sunday

By the end of today we brought home a little boy. His names Jack and he's blonde just like Rose. I don't know how much sleep were going to get but I don't care. Ima love him with all my heart.

A/n:yay I made an update for this story. Now I'm currently stressed with school and my mental health probly isn't the best so yay. And I also live.