what the-

Someone's pov

I was walking to Ms. Weils office when I heard a pair of snores. I thought nothing of it and walked in. I opened the door to see Ms. Weil laying on top of y/n! She was in y/n's hoodie peacefully asleep and so was the younger woman. I smiled to myself and left quietly closing the door behind me. Are they in a relationship? If they are it's really cute that she has someone.

Roses pov

The last thing I heard was y/n singing to me. I woke up in her hoodie on top of her. I really hope that no one walked in. I carefully got up and made my way to the bathroom so I could touch up my makeup. I walked back into the main room to see y/n starting to wake up. I walked out of the room so I could get us some coffee and when I did everyone was staring at me. Shit I'm still wearing the hoodie. "Roight everyone back to work" I say. Everyone mumbles a yes ma'am and goes back to what they were doing. I grab 2 coffees and go back to my designing room where my beautiful girl waits for me.

Your pov

I'm now fully awake after I saw Rose leave the room. She finally come back with 2 coffees and hands me one. "Thank you" I say. "You're welcome love" she replies. We sit in a comfortable silence drinking the coffee until she brakes it. "I think they know about us" she says calmly. "How" I say starting to panic. "I walked out in your hoodie and they all kinda just looked at me" she states. "Oh" is all I could say. "It'll be fine right" I ask "It should be yes" she states. "Because if not I'll leave and you won't have to see me ever-" she kissed me to stop my rambling. "It'll be fine I promise" she reassure me. "Ok" I reply and lay my head on her shoulder.

A/n: hey is been a few days sorry for the lack of update. Idk what to do and I think I might start a one-shot book with some of my comfort characters
S<❤