did we just-?

Tw:slight smut

Still Roses pov

I was still straddling y/n's torso not breaking the kiss. Eventually we need air so I reluctantly break it. I look into her y/c eyes and smile. She blushes and I kiss her once again. It gets heated and I start to kiss her neck. To my surprise she let out an unexpected moan. I smirk against her neck and continue what I'm doing

....

Y/n pov

"Omg Rose" I gasp after our activities. She lays on me her breath starting to even out. "What do you regret wha-"." No not at all love"I cut her off. She blushes at the nickname I give and I just smile. "Thank you" I whisper. "For what" she questions. "Loving me" I reply. She kisses my head, then my nose, and finally my lips. "You deserve all the love in the world" she mumbles. I look to my side and my hoodie is laying on the floor. I grab it and put it over Rose so her chest is covered. "We have to work my love" I whisper. "I don't want to" she groans in response. "Well we can't just lay here all day what if someone walks in" I say. "I don't care" she replies. "Fine 5 more minutes alright" I say giving into her. She nods in response. I start to hum 'if you love her' and she burrows into my chest. "She always has trouble falling asleep. And she like to cuddle while under the sheets. She loves pop songs and dancing and bad trash tv. There's still a few other thing. She loves love notes and babies. And likes giving gifts. She has a hard time accepting a good compliment. She loves her whole family and all of her friends. So if you're the one she let's in. Take it, if she gives you her heart don't you break it. Let your arms be a place she feels safe in. She's the best thing that you'll ever have. She'll love you if you love her like that". I look down at Rose and she has started falling asleep. She mumbles something that I can't understand but I just go back to singing. "Kiss her with passion as much as you can. Run your hands through her hair whenever she's sad. And when she doesn't notice how pretty she is tell her over and over so she never forgets. Take it, if she gives you her heart don't you break it. Let your arms be a place she feels safe in. She's the best thing that you'll ever have. She'll love you if you love her like that". And just like that she's asleep. I kiss her head and fall into a dreamless sleep.

A/n: thanks for reading sorry for the lack of update I didn't have any ideas in my head and I was on vacation.
S<❤