I can't

Tw: sh,blood and drinking
Your pov

I woke up the next morning with another headache from crying so much. I still don't want to see Rose. I took something for my head and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a piece of cake that was left over and went back to my room. I wasn't super hungry so I took a few bites then placed the plate on my dresser.

I went into my bathroom with the bottle of whiskey I had and sat in the tub. I sat there drinking and crying then my eyes met the razor blade.

I picked it up knowing what could happen if I were to cut too deep. I needed to feel something though. I fumbled the blade in my hand then brought it to my wrist. I slowly dragged it across a shallow cut forming. I did this on the both wrists until I heard the doorbell ring.

I wiped my wrists then headed to the door. I opened the door and Lou was standing there with Rose.

"What do you want Lou" I slur

"Kid let Rose talk to you" she replys

"Fine" I grumble.

I let them in and close the door. They go sit on the couch and I lay on the floor in front of them. I had forgotten about the blood until Rose spoke up.

"Y/n..what happened to you?" She asked softly

"It doesn't matter. Start explaining" I mumble

"I didn't want to kiss her. I didn't want her to look at me like I was hers. Seeing how you reacted hurt me. I hate seeing you upset and it hurts me more knowing I caused that to happen. I am so sorry that it happened." She explained

"Rose..."

"Hm?"

"One I'm sorry about the tire on the car, two I should've just let you explain, and three do we have to go back?"

"We don't have to. I can make the dress then drop it off to her."

I smiled at her words and sat up. I looked down at the floor ashamed of how I reacted. Lou sensed the tension and left the room say bye on the way out. I looked back at Rose with tears in my eyes.

"C'mere" she says and pats her lap.

I go sit with her and she strokes my hair how I like it. I melt at her touch again and breath in her scent.

"Let's clean you up"

I nod and get off of her lap. She lead me to the bathroom. She picked me up and sat me on the counter. She may be small but she's stronger than she looks.

"This is going to sting a little"

"I know"

She applies a wet washcloth to cuts and wiped away the dry blood. I winced a little bit but wasn't going to cry. She placed a soft kiss on my head and pulled me down. I smiled down at her and she smiled back.

We went back to my room which had previously been our room. I had slept with her hoodie on her pillow the night before. She giggled as I just looked at the floor.

"You missed me that much huh" she chuckled

"Well yeah I missed you" I admitted

"I missed you too" she smiled

I closed the door then pushed her against it. She turned a deep shade of crimson and gasped. I kissed her passionately then started to kiss down her neck. After a few minutes I had left my mark on her and made my way to bed.

A/n: I live and here's the next part of the story. Feel free to leave any ideas or suggestions in the comments
S<❤