chapter 51

Tw:fainting
Your pov

Sleep didn't come easily. I went to nap an hour ago and hadn't got a bit of sleep. I kept trying but couldn't sleep. Rose walked in to find me laying on my back staring at the ceiling.

"Hey baby" she spoke

"Hi bubs" I say

"Have a good nap?"

"Couldn't fall asleep"

She layed down next to me, pulling me close. I snuggled into her body feeling safe and warm. Within a few seconds I fell asleep.

Rose's pov

After a minute or two of laying with y/n she had fallen asleep. Have a baby is a lot. I know she's tired and she's got a ton of work. One night I found her out in the kitchen with a coffee mug and design plans. I had to carry her to bed and make sure not to let go.

I watched as she slept her chest rising and falling with her slow breathing. I assume Debbie and Lou came back cause I heard Jack talking to someone. Just as I started to doze off Lou walked in.

"Oh sorry" she apologized

"It's ok" I mumble

She sat next to the bed smiling at me and my wife.

"How's the week been" she asked

"Rough" I smile

She gave me a look that said why.

"Don't get me wrong Liz is amazing and absolutely adorable but it's been hard on y/n. She hasn't been getting much sleep, she keeps trying to work when I'm not around but I guess that's how she is"

"I know what you mean, she grew up with Deb and I, so she puts herself to work. Deb's the same way but she doesn't trust anyone around Bea" she smiles

"You and her had a kid?" I ask

"We did, she's beautiful" she smiled at me

We sat there until Debbie walked in. She walked in with a toddler. She saw my wife asleep and looked at me. I explained why she was passed out cold and she nodded.

Your pov

I woke up and there were 3 more people in the room.

"Rose you multiplied" I smile sleeply

"I do not look like your wife" Lou and Debbie say

I fully woke up and noticed a toddler looking at me. We all talked for a little bit until they left and Jack ran in slightly panicked.

"What's wrong buddy" I ask

"Liz g-one fr-om bed"

I bolted out of bed and up the stairs. I went straight to Liz's room. I found her crib empty and panic set in. I fell to my knees starting to sob. By the time Rose got there I was hyperventilating.

Rose's pov

I ran after my wife to find her on the floor hyperventilating. She looked up at me ready to pass out. Just before she did I saved her from hitting her head.

"HEY JACK"

He ran up the stairs to me.

"Yeah mama?"

"Can you please get me my phone" I ask

He nods, gets it from our room and gives it to me.

"Now go be a good boy and get a damp wash cloth"

He got me one as I called the police to explain what has happened. Jack came back with the washcloth and handed it to me. I put it on my wife's head and waited. 10-15 minutes later she shot up.

"Rose baby- gone- fuck"

"Shhh baby I know"

"But i-im scared"

"It'll be ok I promise"

She nodded and burryed into my body. Once we had calmed down a little I got a call. They found her!

"Thank you" I smile

"Who was that?" Y/n asked

"The police"

"They found her?!"

"Yes baby let's go get her"

"Ok"

--------------

We pulled up to the station and walked in. Y/n saw our baby girl and ran over.

"I'm sorry princess" she whispered

Liz just babbled to herself and grabbed my wife's face.

"We found her with a friend" the officer questioned

"Who?" I ask

"Ms. Kluger"

"She's not a friend"I say trying to keep my cool

"Oh we'll keep an eye out Mrs. Weil"

"Thank you"

I walked over to my wife and daughter. Y/n was crying and Liz tried to make her happy.

"Let's go home baby"

"Ok bubs" she says