who can help me?

Your pov
Sh, blood

"Rose?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"No"

"W-what?"

"Why would I ever love you. You're worthless, I would never love you. You have made my life a living hell with all your problems. I hate you and all that you care about. Jack should've never met you. I would've been better off without you in my life. I HATE YOU Y/N"

Those words were the breaking point. She hated me, she lied to me. She never cared, she didn't give a fuck about my life. I was in tears and she was laughing at me.

I jolted up in a cold sweat. Rose was next to me. I don't know if I can trust her. My head told me no you can't trust her she's just going to hurt me. She doesn't love me. She hates me. I carefully slip out of bed to the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me. Careful to not let any light through I took off my shirt and shorts and put it in the crack of the door. I sat on the floor feeling the cold tile on my skin  sobbing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

My eyes met the razor blade sitting on the edge of the tub. No don't do it. Rose would be upset. Think about it y/n jack wouldn't be happy either. But it was to late. I made it over to the tub and grabbed it. With shakey hand I started to drag it across my wrists.

They kept getting deeper and deeper until I heard a knock on the door. Shit shit shit. Now what?

"Baby you ok?" Rose asks

"Uh..."

"Can I come in?"

"N-no I'll be out in a sec"

"Ok"

As I was getting up I slipped on the little blood that was on the floor. I fell and hit my head on the tub spots of black starting to cloud my vision. Rose was banging on the door trying to get an answer from me. She muttered fuck and came in. I looked up at her.

"I'm sorry" I whispered then every thing went black.

Rose's pov

She said those words I feared. It broke me. I got my phone and called 911. They told me they would be there momentarily. I then called one of the only people I could trust, Lou.

"Hello?" Lou asked

"L-lou can y-ou come w-atch jack p-please"

"Rose it 3 am what happened?"

"Y/n relapsed"

"I'll be there"

I hung up and turned my attention back to y/n. I stated to apply pressure to her cuts when I heard footsteps.

"Mama?"

"What!"

"N-nothing"

"I'm sorry jack. what do you need?"

"What's going on?"

"Mommy got hurt that's all" I sniffed

"Is she going to be ok?

"She'll be fine buddy. Aunt Lou and Debbie are gonna be here in a minute go back to bed"

"Ok"

He left leaving me alone. I heard a car door slam then sirens. People came in for y/n then Lou and Debbie. I watch as they take her starting to sob again. Deb pulls me in for a hug as Lou goes to check on my boy. Debbie helps me calm down as Lou comes back.

"I can't live without her"

"We know" Lou says

"Let's get you back to bed ok, we'll be here the whole time" deb suggests.

I nod and get into bed. Lou and Debbie let me cuddle with them. Then I fell into a deep sleep.