sick day

Your pov

I woke up next to Rose the next morning feeling like crap. I rolled out of bed while Rose was still sleeping to find myself getting dizzy. I sat back down for a minute allowing the bed to dip at the pressure which allowed Rose's hand find my waist.

For a moment I smiled then got back up to get ready for the day. I heard Rose groan at the loss of contact and smiled more. I threw on some black jeans a shirt and Rose's hoodie

 I threw on some black jeans a shirt and Rose's hoodie

Hers

I walk out of the bathroom to see Rose sitting in my bed still trying to wake up. I push away the nauseous feeling I have and go over to her. She pulled me in closer till our lips met. The kiss was full of love and nothing else.

"I layed out clothes for you in the bathroom"

"Thanks" she replies and goes to change.

I once again push down the feeling of nausea and tell myself I'm fine. She comes back a few minutes later in the clothes I gave her. I set out a pair of leggings a shirt and my hoodie for her.

Yours

Yours

If I'm being honest it looked better on her than me. I looked over at her and smiled which she returned. We headed down to the car I felt dizzy again so I stopped for a moment.

"You alright" she asks

"Yeah yeah I'm fine go on to the car I'll be there in a sec" I relpy

She looks at me suspiciously but goes to the car. It's just a headache I'm fine I tell myself. I made it to the car with Rose waiting in the driver's seat for me.

I climb in and she looks at me. I just give her an I'm fine look and she starts to drive. It's about a 10 minute drive to the office. We both walk in hand in hand and go to the design room. We sketch for a little then I go back to my office,

I heard Rose's office door close and stood up. I went back to the design room and layed on the couch in there. I lay there for a good 30 minutes before I rush to the bathroom.

I emptied the contents of my stomach for the next few minutes tears going down my cheeks. I made my way back to the couch and curled up into a ball.

Another half hour went by and I had started to get drowsy. After about 5 more minutes I fell in to a deep sleep.

A/n:I will be making a part 2 to this but I'm starting to run out of ideas so please feel free comment
S<❤