chapter 22

Rose's pov

I woke up still wraped in y/n's arms and her clinging to me. I carefully slid out of her arms and tip-toed to the bathroom to shower. I started my shower, turned my playlist on hoped in. I was humming to my music when my favorite song came on.

"I love you too much, to live with out you loving me back.
I love you too much heaven's my witness and this is a fact."

"I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much"

"I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know is right"

Your pov

I woke up to the shower running and music playing. I walked into the bathroom to hear Rose singing. So I go into the shower with her.

"Heaven knows your name I've been praying
To have you come here by my side
Without you a part of me is missing
Just to make you my own, I will fight"

"I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much"

She turns around shocked to see me behind her smiling and singing my heart out. So she decides to join me in the last verse.

"I love you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul
Your heart is my goal
There's love above love and it's mine 'cause I love you
There's love above love and it's yours cause I love you
There's love above love and it's ours if you love me
As much"

After we're done she kisses me softly and I ofc melt into it. She washed my hair for me and it felt really good. We stood under the water until it got to cold for both of us. She got dressed in one of my shirts and her underwear. I lay on my back on the bed in my underwear and bra as she walk up to me.

As she reached the bed she straddled my lap. My breathing hitched as her fingers made their way up my stomach to my breasts. I could see her smirk growing as I became more and more flustered.

Her hand continued to move up until it wrapped around my neck. At this point I'm as red as a tomato and she loves it. A sudden burst of confidence comes over me and I grab her hips. A tint of pink appears on her cheeks. I pull her down by the collar of the shirt and connect our lips in a kiss.

She started to grind her hips on mine causing us both to moan. She continues and throws her head back in pleasure. Soon enough we both reach our high. We both lay there catching our breath her head resting on my chest.

"I love you"

"Love you more"

"I'm never leaving. You know that right?" she asks

"Whatda mean" I ask

"I heard what you said a few weeks ago when you got mad at me" she mumbled

I looked at her puzzled.

"Your mom was wrong, I will always love you" she said

I can feel my lip starting to quiver and she must have noticed because she interlocked our fingers. I give a small nod showing I understood that she was never going to leave or hurt me.

A/n:this was the first time I wrote some smut so enjoy and could I please have some ideas