we're fine right?

Your pov

It had been a few days after what happened at work but I was still anxious. I mean Rose had taken me out to dinner a few times and we were seen but I was just nervous. I was late for work again so I threw on some clothes and a hoodie and ran out the door. I walked into the building out of breath and everyone was staring.

"What?" I question. Someone pointed to my hoodie and I look down. It was Rose's. I feel my face flush and I rush to my office. By the time I get there I'm fighting back tears and panting. She said we're fine so why can't I be fine. Maybe if I don't see her she'll just leave me alone. I think to myself. I lock my door and sink to the floor starting to sob. I take the piece of clothing off because I didn't want to ruin it. Rose said that it was her favorite one. I threw it somewhere in the room and burried my head into my knees.

Roses pov

I haven't seen y/n all day and that to me was strange. I walk out of my office and start heading for the front desk. I make it to the front desk and there sits Bella Black the receptionist.(I couldn't help myself).

"Bella dear?" I ask. "Yes" she replies. "Have you seen y/n today she hasn't come by my office at all and I'm starting to get worried" I explain. "She came in this morning but I don't know where she went after that ma'am sorry" she respond sadly. "That's alright. I'll go look for her" I smile. She nods and I leave to find my darling girl.

I search for her all around even outside. But she isn't anywhere. Defeatedly I go back to my office and sigh. Where could she be? Did Bella even see her this morning. Then it dawned on me I can call her! I pick up my phone and tap on her contact. It rings for a little and then goes to voice mail. That's weird she usually answers. I try again and again but get the same result both times.

Your pov

I hear my phone ring and I pick it up to see Rose is trying to call me. I lay my phone down on the floor and just ignore the call. She calls 2 more time and I just let it sit there. I know that she's worried about me but seeing her with only hurt me more.

Rose's pov

I finally give up on trying to call her then I remember her office. That's probably where she was. How did I not check her office. I mentally scold myself and get up. I get to her office and hear small sniffles and sobs. I knock on the door but don't get a response.

"Y/n/n it's me, can I come in?" I ask. This time I get a 'go away' but being my stubborn self I don't listen. "Unlock the door please" I plead with her. "No" she replies her voice broken. It pains me to hear her like this. I just want to take her pain away. "Baby please" I beg. I hear a small click and know that she's unlocked it for me.

A/n: so this one was kinda sad and I am sorry for that. It's semi based on me from today. And this chapter is longer than the other ones so enjoy
S<❤