a heist

Tw:barring and drinking

Your pov

A few weeks later

I

was sitting on the couch in the house after helping Rose move her stuff in. I was exhausted and Rose was laying on the cool tile floor trying to cool off. Rose was wearing a tank top  and some sweats as was I.

I got a random call. I looked at the number and it was Debbie. I chuckled a little and picked up the phone

"Y/n at your service"

"Hey kid I was wondering if you wanted in on a job just like old times" she questions

"Sure but can i-"

"Yes you can bring Rose" she cuts me off and hangs up.

Rose gave me a confused look and I laughed. She makes the cutest face ever that make my day brighter. I threw a shirt at her and she put it on giving me a frown as she did.

"We gotta go somewhere baby"

"Where" she asks

"Lou's now come on"

She follows me out to the car and gets in the passenger seat. I pull out of the driveway and she turns on the radio. My bluetooth automatically connects and 'Walk me home by P!nk comes on'

"There's something in the way you roll your eyes
Takes me back to a better time
When I saw everything is good
But now you're the only thing that's good"

"Tryna stand up on my own two feet
This conversation ain't comin' easily
And darling, I know it's getting late
So what do you say we leave this place?"

"Walk me home in the dead of night
I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
So say you'll stay with me tonight
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside"

"There's something in the way I wanna cry
That makes me think we'll make it out alive
So come on and show me how we're good
I think that we could do some good, mhm"

"Walk me home in the dead of night
I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
So say you'll stay with me tonight
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside"

Rose turns the radio down and looks at me giggling. By now we're at Lou's and I turn off the car. She looks at me smiling brightly.

"What were you giggling about"

"I didn't know that you sing"

"Oh yeah I don't do it much though"

"I think it's beautiful darling"

"Thanks"

We get inside and there are already 7 more people 9 including Rose and I. Debbie and Lou explain the plan. We needed Rose to design for Daphne Kulger and I was to be Rose's assistant.

We all stayed the night getting to know each other and drinking. I got tispsy and Rose was almost sober. I kept taking shots of vodka and I knew that wasn't going to end well for me.

Rose's pov

I was almost sober while Y/n was drunk as hell. She kept taking shots. She was happy and I was happy she was. I took a few more shots and next thing I know is Y/n is straddling my lap.

She buries her head into my neck and hair. I smile to myself while everyone else looks at us shocked. She got up and went down to the bathroom. I followed her just incase she would need me. She called me into the bathroom.

She emptied the contents of her stomach for the next few minutes and then carried her back to the couch where she fell asleep on me.

A/n:this one is longer than normal and thank you so much for the idea really_believe_me