dreams

Your pov

Flashback

I had caught Daphne cheating on me. It hurt to see her in our bed with another woman. I kicked who ever she was out then started to reagent about it.

"WHAT THE HELL DAPHNE"

"Baby please I can explain"

"DON'T 'BABY' ME,WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS"

"YOU'RE NOT ENOUGH FOR ME ANY MORE" she yells back

"OH YEAH WELL YOU WANT TO HEAR THE REASONS I HATE YOU"

All she does is glare at me.

"10. You're selfish
9. You're jaded
8. The dumbest girl ive dated
7.talk a big game till your naked" I start

"Only 6 seconds and I had to fake it" she hisses

"5 your toxic
4 can't trust you
3 you still have daddy issues
2 years of you bullshit I can't undo" I continue

"1 I hate the fact that you made me love you" she mumbles

"You.. You loved me?" I question

"At some point I did"

"Well this is over. Get your shit and leave my house now" I growl

She packs her bag then storms out. I slam the door after she get out wanting to go to bed. But I couldn't sleep here tonight. So instead I went over to Lou's place.

I got to her place and rang the door bell. What I didn't expect was Debbie answering the door. Lou was right behind her looking at me puzzled.

"Can I stay here for the night"I ask sheepishly

"Of course you can kid" Lou replies.

They let me in and I explain why I'm there and why I could sleep at my house that night. I honestly didn't know how to feel considering Daphne didn't really love me. That night we all crashed on the couch together.

End flash back

I woke up on the couch Rose in the chair opposite of me reading in the book where I left off. She looked up at me and flashed a smile. In return I gave her a weak one and walked to the bathroom. A few minutes later she was knocking on the door so I let her in.

"Hey what's wrong baby"

"Just a memory princess nothing to worry about"

"Talk to me"

I simply shook my head no. She continues to beg me until I crack. I explain the memory/dream and by the time I was done she had me in tight hug.

"I love you so much y/n/n"

"I love you more"

I felt safe with her. I felt like I had finally found my home. The rest of the day we spent reading or talking about new designs for her store. We had already dropped the dress off now we just wait.

She showed me a drawing that she made of me which looked amazing. I showed her the one I had drawn of her and I thought it looked terrible but she insisted it didn't. I texted Lou and begged that we didn't have to see Daphne ever again and she promised we wouldn't.