who are you?

Your pov

I eventually got dressed. After a few hours laying in bed with Rose the doorbell rang. After much debate I went and opened it to find a woman who looked like Rose with a guy who looked familiar to me.

"Hello do Rose and Y/n Weil live here" the woman asked

"Y-yeah I'm Y/n let me go get Rose"

She smiled and nods then I go to get Rose. I go back to our room as they sit on the couch.

"Rose you're going to need pants"

"Why"

"Because we have company"

She nods and puts some my sweats on. She's still in my shirt and I giggle at her outfit. She rolls her eyes and walks into the living room. When she walks in I can see her face light up.

"Hellie! Tim! " Rose yells

"Rose!" She yells back

I stood in the corner really confused.

"Oh y/n this is Helena and her husband Tim"

"That's where I know you from. You make great movies" I smile

"She's right" Rose adds

After a few minutes talking about his movies the scowl on his face turned into a smile. After a little they left because Helena had to go work on a movie and Rose and I went to the park.

The paparazzi got a picture of us kissing which we both didn't care. We walked back to the house after sitting by the pond at the park. We are sitting on the couch watching one of her favorite movies when I get a news article sent to me.
'Is Helena having an affair with y/n Weil'

"Fuck" I mumble

Rose looks over and her face goes pale.

"But that's you and me" she whimpers

"I know it is but Tim doesn't know that"

As if right on cue the door slams open. As a natural reaction I flinch an grabbed Rose.

Roses pov

Y/n grabbed on to me for dear life. I rubbed her back as Tim stormed into the room. He yelled at Y/n, I could feel her tencing and starting to break.

"IT WAS ME!SHE KISSED ME" I yelled back

"Tim what the hell" Helena asked walking in.

Y/n whimpered and just pulled me closer. I gave her my hand that has my rings which she messed with. Hellie was talking with Tim telling him where she was as I calmed y/n down.

"Shh it's ok baby"

She nods and keeps play with my rings. She eventually calmed down and started to doze off. She took a hold of my hand and fell asleep on my shoulder. Her breathing was shallow but she was perfectly fine.

By the time she woke up Helena and Tim were gone. I was stroking her hair just how she liked it. She groaned about her head hurting.

Your pov

Rose let me pick her up so I carried her to our room. I lay her in bed then layed on top of her. She mumbled an I love you then fell asleep. I wrapped her in my arms vowing to never let go and fell asleep on top of her.

A/n:thanks for the idea really_believe_me hope you enjoy it