wake up

Rose's pov

"Thank y..."

"Y/n?"

Nothing

"Baby?!"

Still no response. I put Elizabeth in the cot. I heard the sound no one ever wants to here. She was flat lining. I felt my heart shatter as a crash team came in. Lou and Debbie had to drag me out of the room. I let out a primal yell as I fell to my knees. Lou took Jack somewhere so he wouldn't see me. I felt arms wrap around me as I broke.

"Rose!" Debbie yelled

"W-what" I yell

"Look at me"

I do as I'm told and look at her threw slightly blurry vision.

"I know that she isn't just going to die. She would never leave you alone even if she had to. She would fight it and look the teams coming out"

The crash team told me she was stable but lacked the nutrients that she needed because she didn't eat much. They also said that they don't know when of if she'll wake up. I told Debbie to take Jack home as I would be staying here to be with my wife.

"But mama I don't wanna go home" he whined

"Now Jack Weil!" I snap at him

"O.. ok mama" he whimpered

He started to walk away from me with his head hung low.

"Jackie!"

"Y-yes?"

"I'm sorry baby, mama just under a lot of stress and has to deal with a lot. I didn't mean to snap bud"

"It's ok you're worried about mommy"

I gave him a small nod and he left. Lou ended up staying with me to make sure I would do what I needed to. That night I was held by her as I slept.

I even slept in a chair one night to be closer to her. Liz had spent more time with me but every time I look at her I see my y/n.

2 weeks later

It's been 2 weeks, Lou left 2 days ago. Liz is perfect. When I play with her she takes my wife off my mind. She has y/e/c and blonde hair. She even has little freckles.

I was dozing off with Elizabeth when I heard a soft groan. I thought nothing of it and kept my eyes closed. Liz fussed a little so I open my eyes to look at her. She looked at the bed and made grabby hands. I saw a hand reach out to her.

"Hey baby girl"

My head shot up at the voice. It's my baby.

"Rose?"

"Yeah love?"

"What happened?" she asked

"You passed out love"

"How long?"

"2 weeks" I sigh

"I-im..."

"It's ok but there's coming else too"

"W-what"

"You flat lined for a little"

"I-i..."

I wrapped her in my arms telling her I would never let her go. I took a few minutes to hold her the grabbed our daughter.

"You're my light y/n. Please don't let the light go away. It broke my heart when I saw you pass out just like when you got shot. It was sickening to see you like that again. The first time I saw you in that bed I felt my heart shatter. And now that you almost died I had to be dragged out of the room. I couldn't do it and when we walked in I absolutely broke. So please just please don't let the light go away. Please y/n" I beg

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I can't do anything right. I always hurt you and our family. Why'd you even marry me?"

"Because I love you no matter what. I found the most perfect woman for me and she's strong, courageous, and gave me a family I love"

"You think I'm strong?"

"Even stronger then Superman" I smile

"Do you think I'll get better?" She whispers

"I think so yes"

"I love you"she smiled

"I love you most"

Liz made herself know starting to fuss. I gave her to her mama who started to feed her. Once she started to calm down I called Lou to bring Jack. Jack came back and got to see his mommy and little sister.

Lou and Debbie came back too. A while later they let us leave to go home. Jack and Liz fell asleep in the car while I turned down the radio.

"Pinky promise you tell me when you don't feel good" I ask

"I promise princess" she smiles at me through the mirror.

We get home, I then Jack in going back to the car after. I help y/n out of the car and help her get Elizabeth. I make her sit down on the couch while I made food. After we all ate we tucked Jack in and went to bed ourselves.