Prologue

X550

"How dare you speak to me like that!"

"How dare I? Oh it isn't very hard to do dear brother!"

"I should kill you."

"You, kill me? Ha. I would love to see that happen. You might be 'evil' and everyone hates you, but you wouldn't take my life. We both know better then that. Try again next time. I have better things to do than play your little games."

"You are the one playing games sister. Stay out of public, if people see you they'll kill you."

"I'm done hiding because of your idiocy. Do remember brother, I am the good one."

The girl with blond almost white hair with stripes slammed the door as she walked out of the small hut that she and her brother lived in. She wouldn't be going back any time soon. She was tried of living in the middle of the forest without some kind of human contact. She hated her brother for doing that to her, and causing the world so much pain. She isn't sure why she hadn't left before now. He was evil and cruel, but still had a kind heart deep down inside of him.

"Zinnia, what will I ever do with you? Maybe you will find a greater light in the outside world..." Zeref watched his sister run through the forest with a sigh. He would be worried about her for as long as they both lived. Yes everyone wanted to kill him, he was a very cruel and evil man, but he did love his sister. He just wish that she wouldn't rebel against him. He assumed that she would come back once she made it to the edge of the forest, too scared to go out into the world. That was one of the first mistakes that he made assuming things. Wether it be a lesson learned or not; Zeref would feel loss from Zinnia leaving him. It would also start one of his many mental problems that would come back to bite him like a dragon.

"I swear, we've been like this for how many years, yet he treats me like when we were little. He's the idiot that made us immortal, and now all he ever does is think about wanting to die. He should just be happy that he's alive, sure he's got way too many mental problems, but most of which he caused himself to have." Zinnia grumbled to herself as she walked along not caring where she ended up. "Yeah I do feel bad because he got cursed, I mean he's my brother so how can I not? I can be just as evil as him if when I want, but no I'm the good person. If only he would stop thinking about dying, it puts me in a down mood too." Zinnia stopped talking to herself when she heard the voices of people. Hiding behind a tree she watched them. She had come up to a farm with people working in the field. There were animals grazing, that worried her. You must be confused right about now. Zinnia has magic that allows her to communicate with animals, and also summon mystical animals and other creatures.

"You know that you'll just get scared if you go out on your own." Zeref's words echo in Zinnia's mind. He kind had a point. She would prove him wrong some day, today just might not be the day. She didn't want Zeref to know that he was right once again, so one night out in the forest on her own won't hurt. Hopefully.