Chapter 5: A Blue Pegasus Flies In

X764

"I'll be back soon Makarov." Zinnia told her guild master after reading something that interested her. 

"Where are you going?" Makarov asked her.

"I made a promise to myself many years ago, that I would unite the guild of Fiore if I ever got the chance. With who I am, it's been hard trying to make that happen." 

"You want to make them all one?" 

"No, I want to be the center link. There was a guild that was just formed not too far away, I wanted to see what the master thought of my idea." Zinnia responded.

"How would you do that? You are already part of Fairy Tail." Makarov was confused with Zinnia's notion.

"I love being part of Fairy Tail, and I will stay that way. But, I don't see the problem with also wearing another guilds mark at the same time." Zinnia touched the Fairy Tail guild mark that was on her back, smiling at the memory of the day that she got it. She wanted to be a center hold to the guilds, and the world.

"I don't know if that's a good idea Zinnia." Makarov said.

"Perhaps, but it doesn't hurt trying. And welcoming a new guild is never a bad thing either, we could be working along side of them one day." Zinnia was walking out of the door when she felt a presence next to her. She looked down finding Makarov next to her. "Still trying to change my mind?" She asked.

"No, you had a good point. We could be working along side of them one day, so I should go and give me greetings as I am the master of this guild." Makarov said looking ahead as they walked. Zinnia shook her head and laughed at the short man next to her, continuing to follow the map that she had to the guild.

"I don't believe that was a long enough walk, do you?" Zinnia asked as she and Makarov finally arrived at the new guild.

"Not in the least, we have walked farther." Makarov says as they walk to the door knocking on it.

"Very true." Zinnia agreed as the door opened.

"Oh hello!" Said a very familiar man.

"Bob?" Zinnia and Makarov asked in shock.

"Makarov, Zinnia! Welcome, welcome, please come in." The two walked into the guild, finding that it looked very nice. "What brings two of my old friends here?" Bob asked them walking over to the bar.

"I heard of a new guild and wanted to come and say hello. I had no idea that you were in this guild Bob, we all know that you left, just never why." Zinnia explained taking a seat. She was used to working behind a bar most of the time, not sitting in front of one. 

"Oh, I'm the guild master actually." Both Zinnia and Makarov were shocked at this, but were happy for Bob at the same time.

"That's wonderful Bob." Makarov smiled.

"Thanks Makarov. So what else brought you here today other then to just say hello?" Bob asked them.

Zinnia sat there, questioning if she should actually do what she was planning, she and Bob had talked many times about what she wanted to do, but would Bob help her with it? "Well... Bob, can you help me with something?" Zinnia asked him. She didn't know if being straight forward with it was a good thing or not.

"If I am able."

"I want to be a center fold for the guilds in Fiore." 

"Oh, what we have talked about before. How would I help you do that Zinnia?"

"Let me wear your guild mark." There wasn't anything else that Zinnia could say, that was really all she was asking.

Bob and Makarov looked at her before looking at each other. Bob was slightly confused with just hearing this, and Makarov still hasn't been able to get his head around the idea hours after hearing it. "You want to join the guild pretty much. But you are already a part of Fairy Tail." Bob said trying to make sense of the situation.

"I believe that being a part of the many guilds in Fiore, will somehow help bring them together. I would like to travel around to each guild every once and a while, though still keep Fairy Tail as my main home."

"I don't know anyone better to do so. Zinnia, welcome to Blue Pegasus." Bob smiles grabbing the guild stamp. Zinnia grinned giving Bob a hug as he came over to her.

"Oh thank you Bob!" She exclaimed. 

"You're welcome sweetie. Now where do you want your mark?" He asked her.

"Right next to my Fairy Tail on my back." She said turning around and moving her long hair. She felt the stamp press to her back, and smiled. 

"Now, if you can get other guilds to understand what you are trying to do." Makarov said looking at Zinnia's back. A bright blue, Blue Pegasus guild mark stood out next to the black Fairy Tail guild mark on her back. Sitting next to each other, the guild marks looked as if they could be friends.

"I will, it will just take some time." Zinnia smiled to herself. She would accomplish her goal one day, it might just take some time.