Chapter 1: Mavis and Fairy Tail

x686

The world has changed in the past 100 plus years sense we have last seen our favorite brother and sister. Most of Zeref's rein of terror has ended. Zinnia had finally ventured out into the world more. She has gone to see her brother many times, he questioned her where she was most of the time. Zinnia's animal friends had helped her build a house in the woods. Zeref didn't like not having his sister under his thumb at all times. He tried many times to force her back to the house that they had shared. To Zeref's dismay it never worked,she always fought back, and it never ended well. The two would fight causing a large uproar in the world.

Zinnia finally being tired of her brother, she traveled. She traveled the world meeting new creatures and people. In her travels she met dragons, becoming friends with some of them. They were kinder then most, wanting to befriend people and teach them their kind of magic. She protected the Dragons what she became friends with, seeing as there was a large threat among their kind. Acnologia was one of the biggest threats in the world, and most believe that Zeref had something to do with his creation. There was a large possibility to the theory. There was a theory that Zinnia had done something to the so called Dragon King to make him who he was, she actually despised him. Murdering many of her friends. She fought against the demon, in the end being pulled out of the battle by her annoyance of the brother. Why he had to show himself then was beyond her, but she was thankful.

At the moment Zinnia was trying to stay out of battles, she wanted a place to settle down and stay for the time being. She knew of a small town not to far from where she was at the moment, it was called Magnolia. It sounded like a nice place, maybe she could make some friends there.

Walking into Magnolia, Zinnia could see that most of the town was still under construction. Even from where she stood at the beginning of town, she could see a rather all building somewhere near the end. This spiked Zinnia's curiosity causing her to rush to the building. Upon arrival, Zinnia could see a large sign that read out Fairy Tail Zinnia didn't know any fairies and maybe if she ever meets any of her travels she'll know if they actually do have tails. A random thought, but a funny one.

"Hello!" Zinnia was spooked at the sound of someone's voice as she looked at the building. Stood in front of Zinnia was a short girl with a frilly, pink layered robe with a red ribbon tied in a bow around her neck. Around the chest are three blue diamond patterns with two blue triangles above. Each series of these is outlined in a hot pink. The girl seemed to like being barefooted. This girl also had extremely long, wavy blonde hair that went all the way down to her feet. A small bit of hair poked upward. Her eyes were a green color that looked like they had no irises in them.

"Oh, um, hello." Zinnia smiled weakly at the girl.

"My name is Mavis Vermillion, the master of this guild. What might your name be?" Master? Guild? Mavis...

"Oh, my name is Zinnia. Um... Would it be wrong if I asked what a guild was?"

"Nice to meet you Zinnia! And I will happily explain to you what a guild is, or at least what this one is." Mavis seemed very nice, and Zinnia liked that, many of the people that she met on her travels weren't like Mavis, they were rude most of the time or turned her away for no reason at all, Mavis just seemed completely happy.

"This is Fairy Tail. A Wizard Guild that me and my friends made. We take jobs from people to help them with things that ordinary people can't exactly do. We also like to have fun. Come inside, I'll introduce you to my friends!" Mavis grabbed Zinnia's hand pulling her inside of the guild. The inside was amazing, a large grand hall with many tables and what looked like a bar, an upstairs, and lord knows what else. Zinnia already liked the building and she had only just entered it.

"Everyone! This is Zinnia!" The few people that were in the guild turned to look at them, soon walking over.

"Mavis, you can't just drag people randomly into the guild, it isn't very nice." A boy with medium, spiky, blonde hair says as he walked over.

"She was looking at the guild. I thought that maybe she could join us." Mavis pouted looking like she was going to cry.

"Nice going Yury, now Mavis is going to cry." A boy with a rather large head and brown hair scolded.

"Sorry! It's not like to meant too!"

"Oh just stop it. We don't need to be acting like this with out guest. Right, Warrod? Yury?" A slightly older man with black hair and a patch over his right eye reminded everyone. Zinnia stood there looking at the strange people. She had defiantly never met anyone like these people before.

"You know she kinda reminds me of someone." Zinnia held her breath at the random words spoken about her. The Yury boy looked her over multiple times, looking extremely confused. "Where have I seen you before?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. I have never met you before." Zinnia said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Now that you mention it... She kinda does." Warrod agreed.

"She looked like Zeref, you know the guy who have use magic." A small dark haired girl said walking over. "If you think about it, where have you heard the name Zinnia before? Let's think, oh right, the War of Acnologia and Zinnia. The girl who fought for the Dragons. The things that like to eat people."

"They are kind creatures! Some of them are not the kindest, but many are! They thought people their magic! They are kind!" Zinnia shouted at the girl. "Igneel, Weisslogia, and many other's are my friends! The only true monster out of any of the Dragons is Acnologia." Everyone stood in shock at Zinnia's out burst.

"Thank you for having me, but I think that I'll take my leave now."