Chapter 21: Worst Nightmare

"WENDY!" Zinnia screamed as Brain took her and Happy in some kind of green wave and made them vanish.

"You're all pathetic." He spat before the Oracion Seis guild was gone.

"No. No. No. NO!" Zinnia screamed slamming her fist into the ground in defeat. 

"Zinnia, it will be okay. We'll get her back." Skia said helping his friend from the ground. 

"We have to get Wendy back, she doesn't know how powerful she can be. Who knows what they might know about her." Zinnia said as everyone watched her pace around.

"Sis Zin, we'll get her back," Natsu said giving her his famous grin. "You know a little healing Magic right? You need to help Erza, I'll go get Wendy." 

"Split into teams. Do not go off on your own who knows what is out there. Natsu, take Skia with you, you might need him." She said as everyone began splitting off and running off in different directions.

"Are you okay, don't want to go help? I can look after Erza until they bring Wendy back." Lucy said as she and Hibiki stayed behind.

"No, I can help try and hold back the poison in Erza's body until Wendy can remove it. Grandeeney taught me enough to be able to take care of myself, she taught Wendy everything." Zinnia sighed using a small spell to help slow the poison.

"You know Dragon Slayer magic?" Hibiki asked as he used his Archive magic.

"No, the dragons never taught it to me, Grandeeney taught me healing spells that was it." Zinnia's spell wasn't working it was almost making the poison worse. "Please hurry everyone." She sighed resting her head against Erza forehead. 

"They'll find Wendy, it will be okay." Lucy gave her a weak smile.

It felt like days later when Natsu, Skia, and Carlia returned with Happy and Wendy, something was off about her dragon slayers, but she wasn't going to press it at the time. She looked the to exceeds who seemed just as worried. Zinnia pulled Natsu aside as Wendy worked on healing Erza.

"What happened when you found Wendy?" She asked him looking over her shoulder. Wendy had grown so much since she last saw her, she felt like she missed years of her life.

"By the time we got there, Wendy had..." Natsu looked so angry that he might lose control.

"She brought Jellal back to life." Happy said joining them. He didn't look happy, no pun intended. 

"What?" Zinnia gasped. It wasn't possible, from what they told her, Jellal was long gone and there no way it was Mystogan, she had just seen him. "This isn't good." Zinnia looked at a focused Wendy. 

"She said that he saved her life, that she owed hers to him." Happy says looking to the ground. "How could she say that? He's a horrible person." 

"Well, if you remember, our very own Mystogan has a striking resemblance to Jellal and he isn't a bad person." Wendy has no idea that it wasn't this worlds Jellal who helped her. "If you think about it, around the time that Wendy was with Jellal, he was still on the tower of heaven." She shouldn't be telling them this, but it wasn't like Happy didn't already know her biggest secret. 

"So you're saying that Mystogan was actually the one who helped her?" Happy asked. Zinnia nodded looking to see Natsu's reaction, but he wasn't there.

"He took off about two minutes ago shouting something about Jellal," Lucy says looking over to Wendy, she didn't look so good. Erza was gone as well, she was going after Jellal just like Natsu. 

"It's all my fault," Wendy whispered to herself. Zinnia rushed to the young girl but before she could get there Wendy was hit with Hibiki's Archive magic shocking everyone and knocking Wendy out cold.

"HIBIKI!" Zinnia shouted slamming him up against a tree. "How dare you attack one of your allies!" She was ready to murder him for hurting her little girl.

"I had to do it!" He shouted trying to force her off of him. "I had too before something bad happened. Tell me, you must know how this magic works. Your own brother made it." She growled at him for mentioning that monster.

"Don't you dare mention him." When Zinnia created the alliance with the Blue Pegasus guild, all members were told to never bring the Black Wizard Zeref up around Zinnia, it was a very, and she means very soft spot.

"Zinnia, what is he talking about?" Lucy asked looking to Wendy.

"I- We need to get moving. Hibiki will explain along the way. We have to catch up with them." Zinnia let Hibiki go who moved to pick Wendy up and they began running in the direction of the pillar of black light. This was their worst nightmare. Zinnia could feel the change in herself after Hibiki mentioned Zeref, it brought her back to her senses, she couldn't get mad like that, she would end up hurting her friends. She had to be careful.