Changes Have Come

Hello everyone. Long time no see. Sorry about that. Life happened, and we all know how the last few years have been. I lost access to this account for the last couple of years. During that time, I was still doing a lot of writing, and I learned a lot. 

So, it's time to make some changes.

From this moment forward, I am discontinuing Zeref's Sister. Now before everyone starts panicking, it's not totally discontinued. This book, which I've loved dearly, is ending here. My reason for that is that my writing has changed so much, and my idea for this story hasn't exactly changed, but there is almost too much for me to go back and edit and rewrite all of these chapters. I'd be kind of sad to no longer have this original story for people to see.

When I first started this series, I believe the Grand Magic Games Arch of the show had just finished airing, and we had been told that Fairy Tail might not come back for the Final Season with Tartorous. Unless you were reading the Manga, many of us had no clue what was to come for our favorite wizards, and I'll admit a few things in here were on the iffy side at best. 

This is a retelling that only follows the storyline. Not everything was going to be the exact same. 

So that brings me to this: I will continue and revamp Zinnia and the rest of the guild's story in a new book. 

I'm going to keep most of the same concepts that you all already know, but a few things will change. I'm going to keep the pacing mostly the same, not going over every event, but the big important ones that involve the guild. I'm changing a bit of Zinnia's back story and truthfully making her a better character because, let us be honest, she sucked at first. There are plenty of things to blame that on. I was 15 when I started this, I wasn't into reading Manga at that point and Fairy Tail was my first Anime. What I knew of anyone's back stories, especially Zeref, Natsu, and Mavis, was what had been seen to around the time of the GMG. Don't get me wrong, I tried to change a few things a couple of years back and make Zinnia better, the whole story, but I didn't have it in me at the time. 

So now, my solution to keep alive a story that I love is to make it into something new once again. 

Honestly, I don't know how many people are reading this or would even read this far if someone still managed to have this in their library. 

For anyone who is still around, you'll be able to jump back into Zinnia's adventure in her story called: The Dragons Warrior. 

I hope everyone who is interested and has missed this story will visit once again.

Thank you all so much. 

–Hanna