Chapter 11: Little Shadow

Zinnia found Rogue the next morning, it wasn't difficult for her he was hiding away just where his father had left him. Without his father was boy was a little scaredy dragon. She had found a place for the boy to stay, a guild offered to look after him after one of the older guild members seemed to fall in love with the boy saying that he reminded him of her son who was long grown up now. He didn't stay there for long seeing as an hour after she left Zinnia realized she had a shadow.

"My little Shadow, you can't follow me forever you know." Zinnia said as she continued to walk. Being the nice person that she is, she made Rogue a horse to ride on seeing as he was going to follow her no matter what. "You should have stayed with the kind people at that guild, they could have looked after you." 

"No, you're the only one who can look after me now that father is gone. I don't want to stay with anyone else." The boy crossed his arms over his chest glaring over his shoulder at where he could have been stuck right now.

"You know that isn't true. I'll have no time to look after you, you know that." Zinnia told the boy.

"I'll be able to look after myself when you can't." Zinnia roller her eyes at that comment, she knew that he was capable of sitting there playing with shadows, taking care of himself, she knew that wasn't true. He was still only a small child. 

"Whatever you say." Zinnia laughed. "So my little shadow, we need to make a stop before going back to my guild, you okay with that?" 

"Sure whatever." Rogue yawned and Zinnia knew that he wouldn't be awake for another five minutes even if he tried. 

When Zinnia knew that Rogue was asleep she sent him and the horse back to the guild that she had tried to leave him at, along with a note for him and the woman at the guild who said she would care for him. She then made an owl who she sent to Fairy Tail with a note for Makarov saying that she wouldn't be back for another day because of travel time and to not let Natsu leave the guild at all. She sent the owl on it's way before continuing on her way. She would stop and check on Gajeel and Sting before she went back to the guild making sure that both would be okay. She wasn't as worried about them, they would be okay, she was worried about Wendy, but she trusted the Jellal boy that she was with, this one was good, he wouldn't hurt her. 

Some days, Zinnia questioned if she should take a trip to that tower of heaven that Erza was stuck on, see just how bad with was there. And meet that evil Jellal. She couldn't stand that name at times. Erza was a very closed off girl, Zinnia couldn't get a word out of her when Erza first met the girl, she wouldn't talk to her. Zinnia would tell her stories every day, all about her life to see if that would help the girl open up about herself. Now she sees Erza as a little sister, they spend time together every day talking and maybe even doing a little bit of combat. 

Zinnia love the guild, she was happy there. She's visited the Blue Pegasus guild a few times checking in on everyone and seeing new faces. She always loves spending time with Bob, he is such a kind man. Zinnia's been questioning what guild she should go to next. Bob had told her about a few new ones, also saying that he would go with her to help get her point across. 

As Zinnia grew closer to where Gajeel was, she questioned if sending Rogue back to that guild was a good thing or not. He would be very upset with her the next time they saw each other. But maybe soon enough she could start taking the boy on her travels, for the short time that Rouge was with her, she loved having that little piece of Skiadrum with her. She already missed the old dragon. She already missed having a little shadow in Rogue. 

Okay what happened. I was gone for like two days and this whole story blew up. Who said something?! But thank you guys. Really, it means a lot. Okay, I'ma go now.

I will see YOU in the next chapter! Later!-H