Chapter 4 - The Italian Rats

Bard: "Bloody hell... this wire's done for."

Mey-Rin: "Oh, not the rats again!"

Bard: "This is getting ridiculous, I mean I heard they'd been plaguing London lately, but I never expected them to be such a problem this far out of the city."

Rat: "Squeak squeak squeak."

Bard, Mey-Rin & Finni: "AAAHH!!"

Finni: "Now I've got you, RAT!"

CRASH!

Finni: "Looks like it got away... hehe."

Bard: "WHAT'RE YOU LAUGHING FOR?! Are you trying to kill us too, you idiot?!"

Tanaka: "Ho ho ho."

Zuli: "What are they doing out there...?"

Finni: "Look! There's another one!"

Bard: "Catch it!"

Sir Arthur: "Quite the commotion going on... it seems you're experiencing a rat problem as well."

Diederich: "Speaking of which, how long will you let the vermin run wild? Filthy monsters... someone really ought to take care of them, don't you think?"

Lau: "And 'someone' will... he's just waiting for the opportune moment."

Madam Red: "Indeed... he prefers to settle things with one blow."

Zuli: "It's your turn, Ciel."

Ciel: "I'll pass... it's my policy not to shoot if I know that I'll miss."

Sir Arthur: "That's all very well... but when will you handle the problem?"

Ciel: "Anytime you like. The rats will soon come looking for their forbidden cheese. And I hold the key to the storehouse."

Zuli: "Something bothering you, Mr Vanel?"

Azzurro: "Nothing at all, Lady Phantomhive."

Ciel: "Even so... locating the nest and eliminating the vermin promises to be a tedious task... you should concentrate on preparing me a suitable reward."

Sir Arthur: "You're a vulture."

Zuli: "Sir Arthur. Careful how you smear our family name."

Azzurro: "Ha, you're in trouble now, Randall. What next, Lord Phantomhive?"

Ciel: "It's time to put an end to this worthless game, don't you think?"

He stood up and walked over to Sir Arthur.

Ciel: "How soon can you secure the payment?"

Sir Arthur: "Tonight. I'll have it by then."

Ciel: "Then I'll send a carriage for you later."

He lined up his shot.

Ciel: "We can even prepare some light entertainment for you. Does that sound good?"

Diederich: "You passed your turn twice, and now you're after them all in one go??!"

Ciel: "Naturally."

Sir Arthur: "Careful, or your greed will undo you."

His turn potted the last balls, ending the game.