Chapter 15 - Young and Possessive

Sir Arthur: "'This fellow is the child of craziness and laziness. England is the blasphemous country that has taken all, and forced on us in arrogant ways, it's rotten culture. Retribution should befall the fools of the country that the hellcat rules.'"

Sir Arthur angrily grabbed one of the notes attached to one of the men who were hung upside down.

Sir Arthur: "This makes twenty victims so far...! And you still haven't caught this criminal...?! Explain!"

Abberline: "I haven't and I'm sorry, Sir Arthur!"

Sir Arthur: "When Jack the Ripper slipped through our hands... that brat got all the credit."

Abberline: "Brat, sir? Who do you mean? You're speaking of Ciel Phantomhive? You know... I can't help but feel that he's carrying some immense burden on his shoulders... and he's still only a child."

Sir Arthur: "A child?"

Ciel: "So all the victims had just returned home from India, then?"

Abberline: "Oh, you're here!"

Zuli: "The culprit has set up the victims to be humiliated yet hasn't killed anyone. That's peculiar."

Ciel stepped forward and took the note from Sir Arthur.

Ciel: "'The child of craziness and laziness...' This man does have a way with words, doesn't he...?"

I looked over Ciel's shoulder to see the symbol at the bottom of the note. It represented a tongue sticking out.

Zuli: "I don't like this mark."

Ciel: "Nor do I."

Sir Arthur snatched the note back.

Sir Arthur: "With this, he's mocking the queen and all Englishmen, too...! He's Indian. I'm certain of it!"

Ciel: "Huh... I imagine that would be the reason we were called in. Most of the Indians who've come here illegally are staying in the criminal neighbourhoods of the East End."

Zuli: "And Scotland Yard still doesn't know their exact number or their precise location, does it?"

Sir Arthur glared down at us in clear annoyance.

Ciel: "I cannot allow Her Majesty to continue suffering such an indignation..."

Zuli: "Ready to go then, Ciel?"

Ciel: "Yes. Come, Sebastian."

Sebastian: "Sir."

We walked away towards the criminal neighbourhood off the East End.

Sebastian: "I believe this area is where the bulk of the Indians have settled."

Zuli: "Sir Arthur sure doesn't like us, does he?"

Ciel: "Hm, that's been obvious from the start."

Zuli: "I'm well aware, little brother. Oof-!"

Street Indian A: "That hurt! Ahh, you horrid girl, I've cracked a rib. I might die from this!"

Ciel and I just stood there, not knowing how to react to such over dramatics.

Street Indians: "Oi! What happened?" "What a terrible injury! She should pay you back for it!"

Street Indian A: "Yes, give us all your money, brats."