Chapter 5 - A Special Dance

Grell: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH..."

We heard Grell from down the hall, his screaming getting closer and closer.

Grell: "Oh dear oh dear oh dear!"

Jesse Waldock: "Alright! Listen up, cause I'm only going to address this once! About Grell's pronouns! We will be using He/Him, until chapter 7 (if you know, you know). Though, Grell doesn't have a lot of presence until then anyway. From then on, we will be using She/Her/They/Them. That's how it's going to be, and I want NO ARGUMENTS! All right, continue."

We had just sat down for breakfast when Grell burst into the room abord an out of control tea trolley.

Grell: "AAHHH!"

He crashed into Finni, knocking him to the ground and spilling a hot cup of tea on his shirt.

Finni: "Ah, hot! Hot hot hot hot hot!"

Grell: "Ah! I'm so so sorry! I'll wipe it off!"

Grell grabbed what he thought was a napkin off the table but ended up pulling the whole table cloth off onto the floor, along with our breakfast.

Zuli & Ciel: "*sigh*..."

Bard: "Master, why did you agree to take in such a useless idiot?"

Ciel: "You're one to talk, Bard. It didn't seem like such a bad idea."

Zuli: "Really...?"

Madam Red: "Oh Ciel, darling. I have a problem. Grell is hopelessly incompetent. Could you do me a tiny favour and have Sebastian train him to be a decent butler? Can't refuse your favourite aunt, can you?"

Ciel: "I thought Sebastian would be the only one inconvenienced... I never expected that we would all be affected by it as well."

Tanaka: "Ho ho ho."

The servants were staring daggers at Grell.

Grell: "I'm so sorry for causing all this trouble... I simply don't know how I can apologize enough. Wait that's it! The only thing I can do now is die!"

He held a dagger to his neck.

Grell: "I shall atone with my death!"

Bard: "Woah! Calm down a second!

Zuli: "Quite the drama queen we got here."

Mey-Rin: "Uhm, should we take the knife away?"

Sebastian placed a hand on his shoulder.

Sebastian: "There is no need for that."

Grell put down the knife and turned to him.

Sebastian: "Just think of the horrible mess you would make. It'd take hours to clean up all the blood."

He looked up at him in utter admiration.

Grell: "Thank you, Sebastian... you're so very kind."

Bard: "That was kindness?"

Finni and Mey-Rin shook their heads.

Sebastian: "Now, what I'd like to know... is how you could ever think it was acceptable to serve the master and lady such weak tea. Watch me... a spoonful for each person and one more for the pot. Finally, add a half-pint of boiling water and let it steep until dark."