Manhattan

New York, USA

In an apartment of one of the sky scrappers located on the southern end of the Central Park in Manhattan, laid a well built man in his bed trying to sleep while the sound of his alarm filled the entire apartment.

Oh for fuck's sake, here we go again....

He tried reaching for his phone on the side table with eyes half closed trying his best to not wake up when his doorbell rang.

He sat up straight hearing the bell half annoyed and wondering who would be ringing his doorbell this early in the morning.

GK can you please get the door ?

But the doorbell kept ringing.

Oh what the hell.....

He stood up, stretched his arms and walked to answer the door.
He opened the door and was annoyed seeing the person on the other side.

Don't you have clothes to put on?

Said a blonde woman in a beautiful black bodycon dress on the other side of the door....

Donna what are you doing here this early?

Donna :- Just checking whether the great business tycoon Mr. Anuj Kapadia is ready for his brunch date or not which he clearly isn't.

Saying this she stepped inside with a huge bag in her hand that seemed to carry some kind of outfit.

Anuj :- Ohh God.....It completely slipped out of my mind....

Donna :- Did it ?

Anuj :- Doesn't matter......its already late....I am gonna call and postpone.

Donna :- No you are not....

Anuj tried to reason...

Anuj :- Donna but I don't have my outfit I was going to wear for a brunch...

Donna :- For a person who wanted to postpone the brunch just a few moments back.....you seem to be pretty specific about the outfit...

Donna said this dangling the bag she has carried the outfit in before him.

Anuj :- Donna you know I can't get my day started without a ....

Donna :- Triple caramel whip half sweet, skim, iced vanilla cappuccino...........Here you go..

Donna completed his sentence and handed him his coffee.

Anuj sighed in defeat.

Anuj :- Do I really have to do this....?

Donna :- See Anuj.....I understand that Joanne is a little bit clingy but our company really need this deal....and she is adamant on that she won't deal with anyone else except you....

Anuj :- Fine....

Anuj said realising that the deal was necessary to expand his company's operations in car manufacturing.

Donna :- Now for gods sake.....put on some clothes...

Anuj (with a grin on his face) :- For someone who says she is not interested in men.....you seemed to be quite affected by my body.

Donna was annoyed with this grin and said...

Donna :- Even if I was.....You are not my type Mr. Kapadia.....

Anuj :- Ohh...so what's your type Ms Paulsen ?

Donna :- Perhaps someone who had the guts to confess his feeling for the woman he has been in love with for the past 26 years......