Anuj bonds with Pakhi

Thank you so much for being patient and showing all the love and support for my fanfiction❤️❤️

Before you jump into reading, I have a request.

For the purpose of this FF, please consider Pakhi's character as of a stubborn teenager who hasn't valued her mother all her life and not of a vile adult that DKP has been showing these days.

So let's start without any delay....

Dawn Valley International School, Ahemdabad

23 August 2022, 1:00 pm

Ping.

A notification popped up on Pakhi's phone screen as she sat in the dressing room of school applying makeup on her face for the dance competition that was about to start in a few minutes.

She picked up the phone and opened the message that read....

Sorry Sweetudi.....aaj exams ki wajah se tere school milne nahi aa payi....lekin mujhe pata hai tu sabse accha dance karegi aur apni family ko proud feel karayegi. All the best maari bebli. I love you😘❤️

It was from no one but Anupama, her mother, who had advised her to take part in the competition in the first place.

However, at that time, Pakhi considered the idea to be stupid and not helpful but with passing days, she had realised that it's better to take her mom's advice rather than sit and do nothing about the situation and her deteriorating image in school.

So, she signed up for a solo dance event in the upcoming cultural fest and practised day and night for winning it with the help of the dance trainers,who worked in her mom's academy, on a video call.

Finally, the day was here and she was doing her last minute touch up in the dressing room when the message popped up on her screen.

As she read the message, a wide smile made its way to her face thinking that at least someone from the family remembered to wish her luck on the important day.

Don't worry mummy. I know aapke exams important hai....aap chinta mat kariye....I will give my best in the dance competition and will also send you the pictures as soon as I reach home. Aapke exams ke liye All the best and Love you too🤗

She replied to Anupama's text and went back to doing her makeup.

A few minutes later, the door of the dressing room opened and a teacher by the name of Ms. Rita Awasthi entered.

Ms. Awasthi:- Pakhi.

She called and Pakhi immediately turned towards her.

Pakhi:- Yes mam.

She answered looking at her curiously.

Ms. Awasthi:- Your father is waiting outside in the corridor for you. Please go and meet him.