Karma and Longing !!

Thank you for being so patient guys❤️

I know I had promised this chapter a month ago but for some reason, couldn't complete in time !!😅😅

But now, updating a very long long one, hope it compensates for the delay !!💕

Your feedback means a lot to me.....so please let me know how you found the chapter in the comments ❤️❤️

Just a suggestion, take a glance at the last chapter before starting this one😊😊

Here you go.....

AK Group, Ahemdabad

Mr. And Mrs. Shah....aap dono ko Mr. Kapadia ne bulaya hai.....he is waiting for you....so please follow me to the conference area.

A lady in black entered the conference room and announced it to Vanraj and Kavya, who were sitting in silence, praying for this nightmare to end.

They knew that they had to do the press conference today itself but they were hoping for some miracle to come and save them, especially Vanraj who had pinned all his hopes on Anupama to come and convince Anuj to spare them the humiliation

However, the summon for the press conference was here and it seemed Anupama could be seen nowhere.

Toshu aur Pakhi Anupama ko nahi mana paaye kya?

The thought filled him with fear and he looked at Kavya in anticipation, hoping that she had some alternative plan or idea to avoid all this but a lost Kavya had already given up a while ago.

Kavya:- I told you V.....it won't work.....aab kuch aur karke sab bigadne se accha hai.....ki yeh press conference me maafi maang ke sab khatam karte hai !!

She told him to stop concocting his futile plans and give up but Vanraj wasn't ready to accept it.

He turned towards the door where the lady, who had come to escort him and Kavya, was standing and realized that it was no one but Vikram's secretary Ishika.

Vanraj:- Excuse me Ishika.

He called out to Ishika as he stood up from his seat and walked up to her, hoping to inquire about something before the press conference and Kavya followed him.

Ishika:- Yes Mr. Shah.....how can I help you?

She asked Vanraj politely even though she hated his guts at the moment and Vanraj could tell that from the look on her face.

However, he ignored it and went on to inquire about Anupama.

Vanraj:-Is Anupama here?.....Kya wo abhi tak office aayi hai?

He questioned Ishika, hoping for a yes but Ishika refused to answer him.

Ishika:- Sorry Mr. Shah but mai Anupama mam ke whereabouts ka track nahi rakhti.