The Aftermath !!

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for disappearing on you guys for months but I really needed a break from writing to pay attention to my studies !!

I know most of you might have stopped following the story by now but if you are still here, thank you so much for keeping patience and showing all the love for my fanfiction ❤️❤️

It really means a lot to me 💞💞

Hope you enjoy it 😘😘

Anuj's Apartment, Ahmedabad

28th August 2022, 10:00 am

Anu....

Anuj stirred in his sleep as the scenes from a day before kept playing in the back of his mind.

The fear that he had felt when Anupama was almost about to fall off the balcony, was still sitting somewhere in the corner of his heart, not allowing him to rest properly.

He had spent his entire last evening glued to his phone waiting for Anupama's call or text in worry, wondering if she is alright until GK snatched it away from him and asked him to go to sleep.

GK please......agar Devika ne mujhe call kiya to?......agar Anu ko meri zaroorat hui to?

Anuj had resisted at first but GK assured him that he would inform in case Anupama called for him.

Anuj.....Devika ya Anu ka call aayega to mai tujhe jaga dunga.....lekin abhi please jaake thoda rest kar le.....zaroorat hai tujhe uski....khud shaant rahega tabhi to Anu ke liye kuch kar paayega na !!

He had said and Anuj realized that GK was right.

He needed to clear up his mind of all the chaos that had unfolded that day and therefore, he hesitantly agreed to GK's request and went to bed to lie down for a bit but thought of staying awake in case Anupama or Devika called him.

However, before he could realize, the tiredness from the hectic day caught upto him and he dozed off with his mind still stuck on the happenings of the pooja.

Anu....

The name escaped his lips as the morning sun poured through the open french windows and disturbed his sleep.

However, his exhausted body didn't form any reaction to it until the very next moment when a loud sound from the kitchen boomed through the entire apartment and he jolted awake in his bed, feeling anxious and disoriented from the vivid noise that had just plagued his sleep.