Family

Outside AK Group's Office, Ahemdabad

Anupamaaa....

She knew that voice and who it belonged to pretty well. He was the last person she wanted to deal with right now.

Nonetheless she turned towards the voice and found a 6 ft tall man standing in blue suit with his jaw clenched and wearing an evil smirk on his face.

It was none other than her ex husband Vanraj Shah who she despised from the bottom of her heart.

Vanraj came and stood in front of her with a look on his face and by now she was used to it.

Vanraj :- Tum yha kya kar rhi ho ?

Anupama looked at him with indifference.

Anu :- Aapse mtlb ?

Saying this she started walking away....

Vanraj :- Pakhi ke bare me kuch baat karni thi..?

Anupama stopped in her tracks..

Anu :- Kya baat karni hai apko Mr. Shah ?

Vanraj knew Anupama very well and how much she loved her children. He knew that no matter how strong Anupama tries to be, her children will always remain her weakness.

Vanraj :- Pehle tum batao yha kya kar rhi ho ?

Anu :- Not that it is any of your business Mr. Shah but mai AK group me internship kar rhi hoo....aab plzz jaldi jo bolna hai boliye....mere pass time nhi hai......

Vanraj :- Mujhe nhi pata tha ki AK Group me kaam wali bai ki bhi zrurat hai....trust me agar mujhe pata hota to mai tumahra naam sabse pehle recommend karta...

Vanraj said with a smirk....

Anu :- Kaam wali bai se yaad aaya Mr. Shah......mujhe nhi pata tha aapne ghar ki chowkidaari ke saath saath AK Group me bhi part time watchmen ki job le li hai....

Vanraj :- Anupamaaaaaaa

Vanraj shouted in anger....

Anu :- Chillaiye mat Mr. Shah.....awaaz ucchi karna mujhe bhi aata hai...

Vanraj :- For your kind information Anupamaa....jis company me tum intern bankr aa rhii ho....us company ke ek major project ka head mai hoo aur kavya us project ki marketing head hai.......so tread carefully....

Anupamaa was shocked after hearing this. She didn't know Vanraj and Kavya had switched jobs and are now working with the AK Group. If she knew, she would have never applied for a position here. She realised that she would have to see their smug faces everyday and they would not make it easy for her.

However, Anupama was never the one to walk away from a challenge.

She was worried but she sure as hell won't give Vanraj the satisfaction of seeing the worried look on her face.

She composed herself and looked at Vanraj with a smile on her face....

Anu :- I never knew Mr. Shah that AK Group has started a project called Ponzi Scheme....(implying that Vanraj and Kavya are both cheaters and frauds)

Vanraj was now irritated and one could see the rage in his eyes....

Before Vanraj could vent out his anger, Anupama continued...

Anu:- I can see Mr. Shah apko mujhse pakhi ke bare me koi baat nhi karni....aapko sirf meri bacchi ko use karke mujhe neecha dikhane ka mauka chaiye tha....but aapse aur expect bhi kya kar sakte hai.....anyways mere pass apki bakwas ke liye time nhi hai....chalti hoo...Jai shree Krishna...