Anupama Meets Anuj

Thank you for showing all the love and support for my fanfiction❤️❤️

Colaso Club and Kitchen

23rd July 2022, 7:00 pm

The Reunion Party was to be held in a high end restaurant located in the most exclusive locality of Ahemdabad. The door to the restaurant was guarded by a Durbaan while there was a board stand placed on the side that read.....

Colaso Club And Kitchen
_______________________________
Reunion Party
Batch of 1995

As soon as Devika and Anupama arrived at the restaurant, they were greeted by the valet who took their car keys for parking

Anupama was surprised at the hospitality they received on their arrival. She has never been to this part of the town and certainly has never stepped into a club. So the experience was very new to her.

They were still at the entrance when Anupama asked confused.....

Anu:- Devu yeh humari car kha leke jaa rhe hai?

Devika looked at her innocent face and answered...

Devika:- Are wo bas car park karne le jaa rhe hai Anu...tu chill kar...

Anu:- ohh...accha...sorry wo mai kabhi aisii jagah pe aayi nhi na to...

She spoke feeling a bit guilty about not knowing such a basic thing.

Devika:- To isme sorry feel karne ki kya baat hai yrr....tujhe isse pehle yeh mauka nhi mila... isiliye tu nhi aa paayi....but aab to mil rha hai na...to guilty feel karna band kar aur is experience ko enjoy kar....samjhi?

She explained her that there is nothing to feel sorry about while Anupama nodded in agreement.

Devika:- Accha aab chal...

She pulled Anupama by her hand towards the door when she stopped...

Anu:- Areyy...dheere chal ne

She said looking towards her feet and Devika followed her gaze.

Devika:- Kyu kya hua?

She inquired.

Anu:- Sandal dheeli hai....baar baar utar jaati hai...

She complained and Devika wondered...

Devika:- To pehni kyu?

Anupama shrugged her shoulders and replied with a childlike innocence....

Anu:- Kyuki yeh sab se acchi thi..

Devika:- Anu..

She nodded chuckling at Anupama's antics.