Chaos !!

Thank you for showing all the love and support for my fanfiction❤️❤️

Conference Room, AK Group Ahemdabad

18th July 2022, 1:30 pm

YOU ARE FIRED MS JOSHI !!

Vikram roared in a thunderous tone and the ground beneath Anupama shattered.

She was stunned by the sudden change in his tone that was a few moments ago defending her in front of everyone.

Perhaps he doesn't believe her anymore after witnessing Kiara's statement, the thought crossed her mind.

She looked for allegations in his eyes but found none. She looked for faith in his eyes but was only greeted by a stony look that pierced her heart.

The whole world and their accusations were dead to her now. The only thing now she cared about was if her friend Vikram, perhaps the only friend she made after Devika in her entire life, believes in her innocence or not. She was petrified to the core thinking that he doesn't.

Anu:- Vikram....

Vikram:- Sir...sir for you...

He closed his eyes to avoid looking at her face when the words escaped his mouth.

Anupama stood still not able to comprehend what is happening. She blinked twice to even take in the words Vikram just said when Vikram continued....

Vikram:- Ms Joshi...I said pack up your things and leave...

He paused.

Vikram:- You are fired.

Saying this he turned to the other side.

Everyone in the room looked satisfied with his decision except Kiara and Ishika who were baffled to see Vikram being this cold to her friend.

The words from his mouth cleared all the doubts that Anupama had going on in her mind. She took his words as a sign that he didn't believe her anymore. She wanted to explain to her friend again and therefore tried for one last time.

Anu:- Sir I didn't...

She was interrupted by him.

Vikram:- Ms Joshi...please don't waste our time.... I said pack up your things and leave...NOW...

He said in a determined tone.

Anupama knew by now that he doesn't wanna listen to anything she wants to say and therefore decided to leave.

She looked at him for one last time pleading to give her a chance to atleast explain herself but he didn't budge.

She was numbed by the whole incident and could barely feel her legs. She gathered her courage,turned around with a heavy heart and basically dragged herself out of the conference room.