Anupama enjoys Anuj's company!!

Thank you so much for 50k views on this FF and showing all the love and support for it. It really means a lot ❤️🤗

So let's start without any delay.....

Shah House, Ahemdabad

23 August 2022, 5:00 pm

It was five in the evening and the Shah House glowed in a warm orange tinge as the slanting rays of the setting sun fell on it.
There was absolute silence around and the only sound that could be heard was the flutter of the pages of a magazine that Kavya was flipping through as she sat on a chair in the porch waiting for her husband who had gone to meet their lawyer.

It had been more than a week since they had asked their lawyer to get them a deal from the AK Group but still there wasn't any progress and she wondered if there ever will be.

From getting Baa to emotionally blackmail Anupama.....to.....manipulating Toshu and Pakhi against their mother, Kavya had used every trick in the book to save herself from the case and now she was waiting for Vanraj to come back to know if any of them had yet worked.

However, she didn't have to wait for long because as soon as she finished flipping through her magazine, Vanraj entered from the main gate and went inside the house without even noticing her presence.

Nevertheless, she followed him into the house wanting to know how the meeting with the lawyer went.

Kavya:- V....Tum kaha the?.....mai tumahra kabse wait kar rahi thi.

She said as Vanraj picked up a glass of water from the dining table to drink.

Vanraj:- Maine kaha tumse mera wait karne ko?

He retorted in a cold voice before gulping the water down his throat.

Kavya:- Tum mujhse kabhi dhang se kyu nahi baat kar sakte ho?

She complained as she came and stood in front of him but he ignored her presence and moved past her to go and sit on the sofa.

Noticing him ignoring her, Kavya wondered if the meeting didn't go well and decided to ask him about it.

Kavya:- Accha.....anyways....yeh sab chodo....pehle batao ki tumahri lawyer se baat hui?.....kya kaha usne?

She inquired, taking a seat beside him on the sofa and he looked at her in exasperation.

He was already frustrated from the day he had and Kavya's questions were doing nothing but adding more to it.

However, he didn't want to start a fight at the moment because he was looking for some comfort and support that no one in the house can give him except Kavya.

So, he answered her honestly.

Vanraj:- Wahi jo itne dino se keh raha hai....."mai kosis kar raha hoo Mr. Shah....aap patience rakhiye.....AK Group jald hi jawab dega".