New Character Alert !!!

Vikram Mehra (aka Bunty)

Played by Anuj Sachdeva

As you all know Bunty was Anuj's  friend from college whose scooter broke down when Anuj was going to stop Anupama's wedding but we never knew his real name.
Here in this story Vikram Mehra aka Bunty is Anuj's best friend along with Devika. He is CEO of  the AK Group India..while Anuj owns the entire AK Group of Companies....he is also a major shareholder in the company and a part of board of directors. He is also Vanraj's and Kavya's boss and shares a great equation with Devika. Anuj, Vikram and Devika are inseparable since college.
He is also married to Rittika who is Vanraj's ex.

Rittika Mehra

Played by Puja Banerjee

Those who have seen the prequel know Rittika was Vanraj's ex who dumped him for some sillicon Valley hotshot and later came back into his life 9 years later when she realised Vanraj was her true love. However, Vanraj was already married to Anupama and refused to take her back in his life. Rittika never wanted to have an affair with Vanraj. She wanted him to divorce Anupama and marry her after she divorces her husband because she knew Vanraj never loved Anupama. However Vanraj gave her the reason that he is already happily married with two kids and hence can't take her back although the reason was he wanted to teach her a lesson for dumping him.

Rittika divorced her husband and moved on in her life.

Years later she found Vikram and  they both fell in love with each other and got married.