Anuj's Advice to Anupama

Sorry guys to keep you waiting this long for this chapter but thank you so much for being patient and showing all the love and support for my fanfiction❤️❤️

It really means a lot to me !!🤗🤗

So without any further delay, let's begin.....

Recap :-

Anu:- I don't need you here.....so please.....leave me alone for now.

She said in a cold voice and Anuj left her way, not wanting to bug her anymore.

Anuj:- As you wish.

He stated, stepping aside and Anupama looked at him for one last time with apologetic eyes before she moved past him to go on her way.

Her heart knew that she wanted nothing more but for him to be a part of her life but her mind as always reasoned that after what Vanraj did today, her association with him would only cause him trouble and nothing more.

Kyu?.....Jab yaha pe tum dono ka sab kuch khullam khulla chal raha hai....to yahi baat office ki chaar diwari me kyu?

Waise manna padega Anupama.....college ki chingari der se hi sahi.....lekin bhadki bahut zor se.

Tabhi to bina talent ya experience ke job mil gayi.....bina standard ke dosti mil gayi....aur aab is deal ke through mujhse badla lene ka mauka bhi mil raha hai......sirf isiliye kyuki kisiko tumpe college me crush aa gaya tha.

Tumahre sabse bada fayda to mere saamne khada hai.....jiski nazaro me tum mahaan banne ke liye yeh sab kar rahe ho.....Tumahra bachpan ka pyaar.....jo is umar me rang laa raha hai.

Tab tak tujhe jo karna hai kar.....mohabbat karni hai kar......Anupama se matalab rakhna hai rakh.....besharam hoke rakhna hai rakh....

The entire scene kept flashing before her eyes as she walked into an under construction building, completely oblivious of her surroundings.

All she could see in front of her were stairs and she walked up those without even thinking where they were leading to.

She just wanted to get away from the noise, the whispers and the gossips but the sound of it followed her everywhere.

Mujhe to laga tha Anuj sir aur Anupama Jii sirf dost hai but yeh to ex-lovers nikle !!

Mujhe to lagta hai in dono ke beech abhi bhi kuch hai.

You are right......office me band darwaaze ke peeche kya hota hai.....hume kya pata !!

Come on guys.....tum dekh to lo tum kiske baare me gossip kar rahe ho. Anupama Jii humari colleague hai aur Anuj sir humare boss.....jo kuch bhi hai wo unka personal matter hai.....aur us Vanraj Shah ki baaton me aake hume Anupama Jii pe shak nahi karna chahiye.....after all wo ek fraud hai aur Anupama Jii ka ex bhi !!

Vanraj Shah bhale fraud ho lekin ek baat to usne sahi kahi.....Anupama Jii ko yeh job sirf isiliye mili hai kyuki wo Anuj sir ke close hai.....otherwise kaha mauka milta hai aise inexperienced logo ko itni badi company ke CEO ke saath kaam karne ka.

You are right !!.....She is just lucky !!

The words pricked her ears and she couldn't take it anymore.

Leaning on the railing of a balcony of an open under construction flat, she gave an outlet to the storm brewing inside her.

Why Does He Always Have To Do This? Why?......Why Does He Have To Always Make My Life Hell?.....Why?....Why?