Rewind

Thank you for showing all the love and support for my fanfiction♥️

AK Group India

Vikram :- I am sorry....I didn't offer you an internship...

Anupama was at a loss of words. Did she hear wrong or he was just teaching Kavya a lesson by offering her the internship under him.

Seeing the worried look on her face, he continued......

Vikram:- Anupama....I am not offering you an internship....I am offering you a job on my marketing team....

Anupama was shocked. It has been a day full of shocks and surprises and it was getting difficult for her to digest this one.....

Anupama :- Did I hear right?....aap mujhe job de rhe hai....

She asked confused.

Vikram :- Haan Anupama...mai tumhe job de rha hoo....you are clearly very talented as everyone has seen today....plus tumne jo idea suggest kiya hai use.... working me laane ke liye bhi koi to chaiye hoga....who would be a better person for the job than the one who gave the idea...

Anupama:- But....but...

She stammered...

Anupama :- But sir I have still not completed my MBA.....I have 6 months left.....

Vikram :- okay.....but it's fine....you can intern with us for the summer...and if you find it pragmatic and you decide to join us......you can work from home after that...after the whole covid scenario....this has been pretty normal for us....of course you have to come to office sometimes for important meetings but no one is gonna call you if you have an exam or an important class....

Anupama didn't know what to say...

Anupama :- Sir....the company would really do that for me....

Vikram sighed realising Anupama has no idea about her potential. He doesn't want to push her to take a decision but also wanted her to realise that he is not offering the job as damages for what has happened today...but because...she really deserved it.....

Vikram:- Anupama...I mean Ms Joshi....you are not the only person we would do this for....we have had employees who had to both work and study....but we have invested in them because we know they would turn out to be a great asset for the future....and you Ms Joshi are an asset for our company....

Anupama :- Thank you so much sir...it really means a lot...

Vikram :- So what do you think..?

Anupama :- I think....I will take the job sir..

There was still some reluctance in her voice....

Vikram :- we will discuss the terms of your job after you complete your internship.....and don't worry if the whole work from home thing causes any disruption in your studies....you can always join the company after your MBA...

Anupama was grateful....she has no words to express her gratitude...the feeling of being appreciated for her work was very new to her.

Anupama :- Thank you....

This was the only thing that managed to escape her mouth.

Vikram :- Why don't you take today off and meet me tomorrow in my office?

Anupama :- okay sir.....I should get going now...thank you once again....

Vikram nodded.

Saying this she turned and walked out of the conference room....