The Newspaper Scandal

Thank you for showing all the love and support for my fanfiction❤️❤️

Since I haven't updated for two days....here is a really long part !!

Hope you guys don't get too bored.😅

Vikram's office, AK Group, Ahemdabad

21 July 2022, 6:00 am

The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold spilling light all over the land and white clouds. The sunlit clouds drifted across the clear blue sky and the whole landscape bathed in the warm glow of rising sun.

Anuj was leaning against the window frame taking in the beautiful view of Ahemdabad skyline when Vikram entered and saw him lost in thoughts.

Anuj hasn't left the office since yesterday. He has been anxiously pacing the length of the office all night worried about Anupama. He burried himself in files trying to find some clue or proof in some other files and the video footage of Vikram's office but there was none. Vikram had insisted him to come home and take some rest for a few hours but he refused. He knew whether he is in office or at home, sleep won't come to him today. So he send Vikram home and stayed back in office with Zain who was busy trying to finish the work assigned to him before 12.

Vikram walked in with a bag and a cup holder with three cups of coffee. He saw Anuj gazing at the skyline while Zain was sitting on his chair constantly typing commands on his computer. He moved towards the desk and slid a cup of coffee towards Zain looking at the poor kid working all night.

Seeing the cup in front of him, Zain lifted his eyes from the laptop and saw Vikram standing in front of him.

Zain :- Thank you sir

Vikram:- It's the least I can do kiddo....

He paused and looked at Anuj.

Vikram:- After all the torcher my friend has put you through the night.

Zain smiled at his comment.

The voice brought Anuj back from his dreamland and he turned around to find Vikram grinning at him.

Anuj:- Tu itni subah subah yha kya kar rha?

He asked surprised to see Vikram in office this early in the morning.

Vikram:- Tu bhul rha hai yeh mera office hai...

Anuj:- So sad....tujhe apne hi office me delivery boy ka kaam karna pad rha hai....

He commented pointing towards the bag in his hand.

Vikram:- Ek to mai subah subah uthke tere liye kapde leke aaya....aur tu mere hi mze le rha hai....not done bro...

He said throwing the bag towards Anuj as he caught it in time.

Anuj looked into the bag to find some clothes and a toothbrush.