All They Need Is A Push

Thank you for showing all the love and support for my fanfiction❤️❤️

Anupama Dance Academy, Ahemdabad

22 July 2022, 3:30 pm

Anupama was sitting in her small office cum store room in the dance academy watching over the rehearsals that were going on in the studio. The bluebird like dancers can be seen through the gap in the curtains floating gracefully around the room to the sound of the softly playing music.

The taps of their feets brought solace and peace to Anupama's mind that was under constant stress due to the recent happenings. A few hours ago she was at her apartment following Devika's advice to not go out but her thoughts kept darting to the events that might be happening in office. She trusted Vikram and his promise to make everything alright but her mind kept reminding her of all the situations which she thought was in her favour but they turned out to be against her.

Destiny had been playing its own games with her all through her life and therefore leaving everything on fate was not an option. She did everything she could. Talked to a lawyer... planned her defence....what more she could have done other than waiting for Vikram to deliver on the promise.

She knew staying at home and just preparing for college will be a futile attempt to keep the anxiety away. She needed a place where she can find peace and forget all about what's going on in her life. So as soon as Devika left for office, she sneaked off to the dance academy. To her surprise, there was no media or cameras in and around her building or the dance academy.

Vikram indeed did a commendable job at keeping the media attention away from her.

She thought to herself.

After staying in the dance academy for a few hours, she felt a bit relaxed but still the sharp decrease in attendance was a constant reminder that the reputation of her dance academy had been tarnished due to the fraud case.

Her eyes kept darting to the phone waiting for Vikram to call. It has been two hours since the meeting and she has received no information from either Devika or Vikram. The anxiety that was gone an hour ago started making its way back into her mind.

Not being able to wait anymore, she picked up her phone to call Vikram when Devika suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Anu:- Devika tu yha....

She was astonished to see her there.

Devika:- Mujhe pata tha tu yhi hogi....isiliye chali aayi...

She said taking a seat beside her.

Devika:- Maine kha tha na Anu bahar nhi jaane ko but tu meri baat sunti kyu nhi hai...

She rebuked Anupama for her irresponsible behaviour.

Anu:- Sorry wo...

Devika:- Chal chod jane de.... tujhse kuch important baat karni hai...

Anupama grew nervous hearing this as she knew it's definitely related to the fraud case and started firing questions at Devika...