No One Has To Know What We Do

Chris's hands thread themselves through my hair as I gasp once more on top of him. I don't think I've spent one night in my own hotel room since I arrived to visit him on set, and my god did he look gorgeous in the Cap suit and technically in Steve Rogers mode.

On the first night he arrived back at the hotel we spent a majority of it tangled up in one another, the Atlanta heat really not helping along with our own that was rising. The cold shower we took made it all better, and I still feel smug that I can make him crazy in some respects.

He buries his head into my neck and nips along my collarbone, hands guiding my hips while I move against him, feeling myself tighten around him with every hard thrust he makes. "Fuck..." I moan out

"Come on Fleur, let go - all over me like a good girl". He urges, one of his hands moving down so his thumb circles my clit. Now I cling to him as I shakily fall apart and feel him finish inside of me, his hands grabbing my face and pulling me into a deep and longing kiss. "You're fucking amazing, you know that?" He murmurs as I collapse next to him.

Currently I am unable to move let alone speak as I try to catch my breath. "And you're an animal" I finally am able to say with a smirk, thanking my lucky stars that Scott didn't choose tonight to gatecrash into our room.

Yes. He's here too - it's like a buy one get one free with these guys but he's great fun, and we just hang out together in Chris's trailer whilst he's on set. The only one we're missing is Dodger, who is being looked after by Chris's mum. Given the length of time he's going to be away and travelling, he can't take him with him this time - but he's always checking in.

"I can't move". I smirk

"Then my job is done" Chris shoots a devilish look my way before he gets up and stretches.

That ass...

Can I claim it as mine yet? We haven't really spoken about being 'official' but it does make me wonder. Especially if I'm here and we've begun sleeping together.

I now hunt for my underwear that was ripped off in haste earlier and pull it back on while he grabs us a bottle of water each before returning back into bed with me.

"What time is the wake up call tomorrow?" I ask

"4am" he groans and sinks under the sheets, taking me with him. "I'd much rather stay under here with you".

I chuckle, "how about you go to work tomorrow, I'll stay here, and then when you're back we can have a very, very cold shower?" I suggest.

"You're a fucking tease". The growl escapes him and he pulls me onto him. "You may just regret that proposition Irving".

"Good, I want to be punished". I tease against his lips and place a long and lingering kiss on them, his hands sliding down the curve of my waist and resting in my ass.

It's still hard to believe that this is my life at the moment - I'm in a dream world and I don't want to wake up from it.

Unfortunately it's about to come crashing down with an almighty bang to wake me up.

**

CHRIS EVANS SPOTTED WITH MYSTERY GIRL ON SET OF NEW MOVIE

CAPTAIN AMERICA ACTOR COSIES UP TO NEW GIRLFRIEND

"I COULD DO THIS ALL DAY!" CHRIS EVANS ENJOYS LOCKING LIPS WITH NEW LOVE.

I want to die right now. It was inevitable that we would be papped but when he was on set?

Seriously?

I guess I should've known and prepared myself but my stupid ass didn't think we'd be seen, in fact I thought we'd be easily spotted at the hotel.

Right now I'm sat in my hotel room watching my phone light up with calls and texts, mostly from the girls who are fuming that I've been keeping this from them. The pictures were only taken yesterday and already they've invaded gossip column less than twenty four hours later.

Life is about to get hard and I am not enjoying the thought returning to LA.

But this is reality.

Chris's name lights up on my screen and I answer immediately. "Have you seen it?" I ask, not bothering to elaborate.

"Yeah, my publicist warned me about what was coming out".

"And you didn't think to tell me?!" I half yell and it makes Scott, who's sat here with me, jump.

I hear him sigh, "Fleur, everything is fine, there's nothing negative, they're just pictures..."

"Of me and you! I work in real estate, I have a normal sort of life. I know the game, I'm gonna be hounded".  I sigh, "it's too early for this to come out".

I am freaking out so badly right now. So much that Scott quickly grabs me a drink and shoves it at me. I down it quickly, not caring what it is.

"Which is why my team have called Adrienne to assure her that everything is under control". Chris now tells me as calm as anything. He's used to this but I'm shitting my pants. "Look I have to go but we'll talk more about this when I get back tonight. Don't worry, go and hang out with Scott, go out, enjoy your time off and just do what you'd usually do when you're away".

I sigh, knowing that he's right. I have to carry on with normality regardless of whether I have random people taking pictures. "ok..."

"I'll see you tonight, it'll be alright". He says gently  and rings off.

Scott looks at me, "it'll be fine, trust me they get obsessed and then after a week or so they'll leave you alone once they have all the information they want".

The way that both of them are so calm about this puts my mind at ease a little more. Now all I want is to have Chris back here already, and deal with everything once I'm home again.